Amazfit Bip U Pro Smart Watch
The Bip U Pro from Amazfit features 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring and uses a Huami-proprietary BioTracker PPG biological optical sensor, Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring and provide elevated heart rate warnings.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U Pro only weighs about 31 grams. An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers.
- MORE HEALTH TRACKING METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Get an intelligent little pal to remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, and calendars, alarm clock, weather forecast, and smartphone music and camera control.
- BUILT-IN GPS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro is equipped with Built-in GPS and GLONASS to track daily step count, distance traveled, and calories burned.
At ebay.com you can purchase a Amazfit - Bip U Pro Smartwatch A2008 - Pink -AD0347 for only $59.99., which is 31% less than the cost in Walmart ($86.47). The cheapest price was found on January 20, 2022 12:10 pm. – View Buying Options
Only Amazfit Bip U Pro has built-in GPS; Amazfit Bip U supports connection with mobile phone GPS. Blood-oxygen Level Measurement 1 Grasp a new metric of health This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTracker TM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation.
Before you use the Amazfit Bip U Pro, download the Zepp app to your mobile phone. Then, pair the watch so that you can use all of its features and save data generated on the watch to your cloud account. Device pairing and unpairing Download the Zepp app from the app store or by scanning the QR code in the instruction manual.
The Amazfit Bip U has 60+ exercise modes. These are Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Yoga, Cricket, Baseball, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Free training, Fishing, Pool swimming, etc 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring