Amazfit GTS Fitness Smartwatch
Amazfit GTS, the smartwatch that offers an outstanding 1.65-inch 340 PPI AMOLED display with customizable widgets and durable metallic design. It is 5 ATM water resistance, tracks 12 different sports and is equipped with a built-in GPS and high-precision Huami Biotracker optical heart rate sensor while offering a 14-day battery life. The Amazfit GTS smartwatch is thin and lightweight thanks to its aircraft-grade aluminum alloy body which makes it amazingly comfortable for everyday wear.
- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The GTS provides precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, quality of sleep and sleeping patterns
- 1.65″ AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a customized 1.65-inch AMOLED always-on stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information
- 14-DAYS BATTERY LIFE: Our smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges
- BLUETOOTH MUSIC CONTROL: Bluetooth Music Control allows you to directly control music from your GTS smartwatch while workout without having to pull out your phone
- 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Amazfit GTS is water resistant to a depth of 50 meters and supports multiple swimming scenarios. It can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace or calorie consumption
Watch looks great. I gave low ratings because the OS is terrible. In this era you still have to control lots of feature through your mobile app which does sound good. App is also pretty complicated. Worst of all was notification, I called my wife and waited for notification to appear and interestingly it didn’t came until we cancelled the phone. We were like too bad. Also sms and WhatsApp notification had issues.
Peter L. –
I really like the super clear display and long battery life. It is nice to have to charge one less device everyday. You can also see the notifications really well because of the great Amolead display. I mainly use this watch for notifications and the activity tracker is a nice bonus. This watch meets my requirements wonderfully.
I like this watch a lot. I bought it for my 12 year old grandson. After seeing my amazfit bip he really wanted a smart watch for Christmas. He would have been satisfied with the bip after I let him borrow mine and take it home with him. But I found the amazfit gts and it was a lot more upgraded than my bip so I bought him this watch. He was really excited about getting it for Christmas. It has a lot of activities to track and a lot of watch faces to choose from. And being able to use your own photo for a watch face is really impressive. The sleep tracking is accurate. I checked my bpm with my blood pressure machine and it seems perfectly accurate. The battery only lasted me about 10 days but that was with using the GPS for a 14 mile bike ride twice during the week I had it. So I think that is still a really great battery life. So all in all I would definitely buy this watch again and have already recommended it to others. When I need to replace my bip I will definitely be buying this watch for myself. My grandson wanted the black but I would get the pink or gold for myself. The watch band is soft and more flexible than my bip. Feels like a really nice band. Yes I love this watch so go buy one. You will not regret it.
Rick Cousins –
Pros:Good battery life (if you don’t use the GPS)Good selection of watch faces (if you days wait for Zepp to populate copies to your app or hack third-party sites)Lightweight (you’ll not notice you’re wearing it)Incredible display with auto brightness (even readable in full sun)Cons:Distance tracked using watch GPS can be off by an order of magnitude. This might be an app problem, dunno, but I cycled 10 km and the report in Google Fit (auto exported by the Zepp app) was 0.7 km. Useless.Countdown timer only works as dedicated app, you can’t switch to exercise tracking or anything else and have it continue to run. Almost useless since you can’t even tell the time when the countdown timer is running.Only one downloaded watch face can be stored on the watch (why?). You have to sync any other choices, very slowly from the app. The watch has enough memory to store a number of .bin files, but it isn’t addressable.No third party apps or add ons other than watch faces.