Compass Watch for Military Men
The Skmei 1358 is a Rugged Men’s watch built tough and durable. Main features include a Compass, Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer, Pedometer and activity tracker.
- Outdoors Digital Watch in Big Face Outlook 53MM (2.09″), Military Design, Professional Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Pedometer, very suitable for outdoor activities like running, hiking, climbing, camping, survival and etc. Sports Casual Style, very charming for all occasions, Best gifts for men
- Multifunction for Daily Use: Digital Compass, accurately pinpoint direction to safely find your way through wilderness and in whiteout conditions. Altimeter tells current elevation and records last 24-hour history by altitude graph; Barometer displays both local pressure and sea level pressure. Shows temperature from -10°C to 60°C( can be displayed in Fahrenheit, or Celsius ). Weather Forecast displays 4 symbols to indicate the predicated weather
- Fitness watch with Step/Calorie/Distance Counter, Dual Time, Stopwatch, Countdown, Back Light(a little dim), Timekeeping, 2 groups Alarm, 12/24 Hour, Calendar(Week/Date/Month) , helps you to know your workout better. This non bluetooth pedometer watch with memory storage can record your last 7 days data of step-distance-calories-sports time, nice gifts for men who like outdoor sports
- Water resistant to 99 feet (3ATM/30M), withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion, Please DO NOT Press Any buttons in the water, Avoid using it in extreme hot or cold temperature
- Professional quartz movement with digital display for accurate time keeping, Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches. Durable and Soft strap, friendly to skin and clothing
Yuanpu Hu –
This is a good survival watch. It is same as description, really has a lot of function.The Watch Case made by ABS High quality plastic.Really has waterproof. I have try the compass, the direction is accurate.It is very useful during my hiking last weekend.
John Bars –
I work construction I have had this for going on a year I have it on day a d night most of the time. It has held up well concidering all its been through. I have swam with it, snorkeled with it and it’s in the hot tub 5+ days a week and still working perfectly. Has a few cosmetic damages but that was not due to quality, it was due to me in construction. The ring that holds the glass is starting to chip the black off but all in all held up really well. Will purchase again once I finally break it.
Matthew K –
If you’re expecting a G Shock, don’t. I’ve seen some bad reviews on the black version of this watch that I think are really undeserving and unrealistic for $35. I’d like to debunk some of the complaints. I think it’s a clean, good looking, stylish men’s watch with functional and useful sensors. Claims that the instructions were confusing and in broken English were absolutely not true with my example. The thing just has a lot of modes and functions so you just need an attention span longer than a few seconds to read through and figure it out. The compass is perfectly accurate for what it is and would most likely help you in a jam. Would I suggest this watch to perform a critical engineering land survey? No. But it’s funny that a few reviewers were upset about the lack of that degree of accuracy for $35. I compared the barometric pressure readout to the local weather station readouts and again it was plenty accurate for common civilian use. Enough to get a good idea of the weather. Overall I think it’s outstanding. I wouldn’t go deep sea diving with it and don’t expect it to survive a drop off a hundred foot tower. However, it seems plenty rugged for your average outdoor enthusiast.
Tony Soprano (Fagetaboutit) –
The best and nice looking
All the features are great, pedometer and calorie counter is great addition
I’ve use this Generally during military training exercises, Most of the operations of the watch are accurate. They are a little Difficult To program. But this is worth the value, i’ve had it for around a year and haven’t had a problems yet.
Anthony Capraro –
Great time piece for trkking
Sandra Salts –
Our daughter loves it. It has everything she needs and more. Fast shipping and definitely worth the price.