COOKOO Smartwatch Bluetooth Connected Analog Digital Hybrid Watch
COOKOO is the first analog watch that connects to your smartphone, and puts you in control of your Connected life! It does not need to be recharged! The COOKOO watch conveniently helps you manage your Bluetooth 4.0 smart device so you don’t have to constantly check on it. Its intuitive icons and alerts let you know what’s happening on your device in real-time, even when your device is tucked away.
- Notifications for incoming calls, missed calls, texts, Facebook posts and messages, calendar reminders and more!
- Compatible with devices with Android 4.3 and 4.4 compatibility and iOS 6 and 7 with iPhone 4S, 5 and 5S.
- Alerts when your device is out of range, or at low battery level
- Locate your phone with the press of a button from your COOKOO watch
- 5ATM Water resistant and Up to 1 year of battery life for Connected Display and up to 3 years of battery life for analog watch movement
- Button Cell Battery – No charging required
Jeff Mazzoni –
A very practical and fashionable looking watch. It allows you to know information about your smart phone by just looking at your wrist when you are not able to access your mobile.It would be even more practical when the next package of apps are released by Apple ?
Very miss leading , was under impression you could read text messages through it . Can tBleeps every five minutes even when no call or message. If phone in pocket it keeps making cockoo sound .Real waste money
It is a beautiful watch, full of style and nice to wear, but it could be better. Not so user friendly as it should be.
Andrew O’Callaghan-Williamson –
Very nice watch and easy to configure with phone, only problem is reading the watch face in low light is very hard (even when using built in light).Sometimes watch does to alert you to messages arriving on phone, can take up to 20-30 seconds sometimes before you get an alert.
michael pinfold –
Delivery and seller was fine.Watch itself is poor. Half the stuff doesn’t work or isn’t compatible.Sounds good but in reality doesn’t work and not worth the money
I’d buy this watch just for how good it looks! This is a very stylish modern watch which is packaged very well and has some cool features for a basic smart watch! My only negative is that the display is poor when inside although there is a backlight.
Scrapp Huntington –
1. Customer service does not exist I have emailed them over and over with no reply because their app does not work properly for iOS and the watch sometimes will glitch up or drop is connection. There is no phone number or any other way to contact them to fix my issue. Customer support 24/7 with a person to talk to is mandatory for any electronics, in today’s world there is absolutely no excuse for anything less than that. 5 emails through there “support” portal on their website and no reply is beyond unacceptable.2. Connecting to my iPhone 5s was a two hour processes that included me watching a YouTube video on how to get it to pair, I literally had to disassemble my brand new 140 dollar (after tax and shipping) watch, use a paper clip to “short” it out to reset the device. Updating the firmware was even worse.3. The “backlight” is extremely dim. Unless it’s pitch black it’s almost useless4. If you can get past the pathetic give me your money and go away mentality of the company, the actual watch is nice, it is comfortable, a good size and the physical design is classy, I bought a black metal band to go with it and it improved the look 100 fold, all in all it’s a better watch than something you buy at sears or fossil but the makers of this watch dropped the ball, bad, on a simple design that could have been perfect.
Bought this watch hoping to utilize all the cool features, but unfortunately they don’t work, just setting up the sync alone is very time consuming (not straight forward) apps don’t recognize the watch, and if it does eventually sync it will disconnect in less than 3 mins. I was hoping to buy variety of color but with this forget, regret i even bought this one.
Bluetooth disconnects all the time which leaves you with a $120 analog watch. Terrible purchase and I hate myself for not reading the product reviews before I made the terrible decision to buy this peice of crap.Ohh and the app that runs this thing sucks too.
A gift, my friend loved it.
Bryan States –
I could not get it connected to my iPhone.. I sent it back.. That is the only reason.. the watch looked great
CARLOS BARROSO –
Nice no frills smart watch.
Very difficult to sync to iPad, but manufacturers were very helpful
Tarif A. –
Its my worst experience coockoo smart watch is actually not a smrt watch so plz remember before purchasing
MAMMEN V. –
I got a used watch. The seal was already opened. And signs of usage very apparent
Not a good product
no back light can,t read the time