Garmin Tactix Charlie with Night Vision Goggle Compatibility
The Tactix Charlie watch from Garmin combines specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation. The Tactix Charlie multisport GPS Watch is the watch you’ll want for demanding environments such as field Ops to the corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black Watch features routable color topo maps, wrist-based Heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. It features a DLC Coated Titanium bezel which maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- 1.2″ high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Garmin Tactix Charlie features a rugged design that includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a three-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode