MIO Alpha Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch
Take your training to the next level by using heart rate to track and improve your performance. Used by top athletes, Mio ALPHA provides performance heart rate monitoring in comfort. Alpha is the world’s first strapless, continuous heart rate monitor you can wear on your wrist. It has been tested accurate even while you are running at performance speeds of up to 12mph (20km/h). Alpha uses Bluetooth Smart technology to connect with compatible smartphones and sport and fitness devices.
- Performance sports watch with continuous, precision heart rate monitoring
- Strapless continuous heart rate monitor – No chest strap required!
- Suitable for running, cycling, and other intense workouts
- Connects to Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices
- Battery life of 20+ hours of heart rate monitoring, and several months in watch mode
- User settable heart rate zones with visual and audible alerts
- Data review (total exercise time; average heart rate; time “in zone”)
Model: MIO 53P
At ebay.com you can purchase a Mio ALPHA Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth NEW IN BOX for only $32.50. The cheapest price was found on July 3, 2022 3:09 am. – View Buying Options
There are actually two variants of the Mio Alpha unit, one is Bluetooth Smart enabled, and the other ANT+ enabled. For those who bought-in via Kickstarter, they had the choice of either Bluetooth Smart, or ANT+. However, these days, they are also selling the Bluetooth Smart variant. That said, the packaging is identical on both.
MIO Alpha is the world’s first performance level, strapless, continuous heart rate monitor you can wear on your wrist. Alpha uses ANT+™ or Bluetooth® Smart technology to transmit your heart rate data to smartphones and other compatible devices.
The Mio Alpha is a nice fitness watch and heart rate monitor. It gives EKG accurate data and was designed specifically for high intensity workouts, with fast speeds and lots of movement. It can be used for just about any activity, from running to cycling to swimming.