SUUNTO Eon Core Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter & USB
The Suunto Eon Core is the hottest dive computer on the market right now. The compact, wrist-worn dive computer sports a clear color display and customizable features for active divers. The Eon Core is very easy to use and built to grow with you as a diver. The wrist dive computer is compact, comfortable, and allows you to connect and share your stats.
- Clear color display w/large, prominent digits & intuitive menu logic
- Fully charged provides 10 to 20-hours of dive time
- Dive modes: gauge, air, nitrox, trimix and ccr (fixed point)
- Paired w/transducer monitor tank pressure up to 10 divers
- On-board digital up to 45 degree tilt compensated 3D compass
- Water resistant up to 80 meters.
At ebay.com you can purchase a Tauchcomputer Suunto EON Core mit USB-Ladekabel, § for only $592.99., which is 48% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($1,139.95). The cheapest price was found on April 13, 2021 7:11 am. – View Buying Options
Suunto EON Core 6 WARNING:Not for professional use! Suunto dive computers are intended for recreational use only. The demands of commercial or professional diving may expose the diver to depths and conditions that tend to increase the risk of decompression sickness (DCS).
If you have not yet set up your Suunto EON Core, do so now (see Getting started). Tap the settings icon in the upper right and tap on the ' + ' icon to add a new device. Tap on your dive computer from the list of found devices and enter the passkey shown on the Suunto EON Core display. To pair with Suunto app on Android: