Suunto 5 is a Lightweight and Compact GPS Sports Watch
The Suunto 5 is a do-it-all watch that offers long battery life in a GPS watch, combined with everyday styling and packed with multiple sport features for over 80 activities, making it easy for you to track all your workouts and progress. The watch also tracks your activity 24/7 – including steps, calories, stress and sleep, so you can make sure that you are recovered.
- Lightweight, compact and waterproof (50 meter) multisport GPS watch with long battery life and 5 button color display
- Personalized training plans and 80 built-in sport modes for running, cycling, swimming, gym and more
- Intelligent battery modes make up to 40 hours of battery life with GPS possible, automatic charge reminders and regular software updates
- Accurate GPS tracking and navigation in real-time includes points of interest and sunrise/sunset times
- Plan your routes in the Suunto app and see activity-specific heatmaps of popular routes around the world
- Water Resistance Depth: 50 meters
At ebay.com you can purchase a suunto 5 watch for only $179.99. The cheapest price was found on April 12, 2021 12:10 am. – View Buying Options
Suunto 5’s sleek, lightweight design makes it comfortable for everyday use. With its intelligent battery modes and long battery life you don’t have to worry about it running out of juice. The watch will even remind you to charge it so that you are always ready to go. Suunto 5 won’t give up even in the harshest of conditions.
The Suunto 5 comes in a stylish design featuring a fiber reinforced polycarbonate case with a stainless steel bezel manning the top end that leaves it with the appearance of a tranditional watch. The 22 mm straps made of silicone is very comfortable to wear – One of the most popular materials used in making straps of most high-end smartwatches.
The Suunto 5 is a mostly well priced mid-range multisport watch. Swim, bike, run, hike, even triathlon multisport option. It can track your sleep and your HR 24×7, as well as follow routes from Suunto’s platform. It most directly competes with the Polar Vantage M and Garmin Instinct or Forerunner 245 from a pricing and features perspective.