AfterShokz OpenComm Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset
AfterShokz OpenComm is the first AfterShokz Bluetooth headset designed specifically for communication. The DSP noise-canceling boom microphone enables clear communication to help you stay connected while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
- Open-Ear Comfort – Patented bone conduction technology delivers premium audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and comfortable while working or in transportation, industrial, or business settings.
- Situational Awareness – An open-ear design allows you to stay aware of your surroundings and your team.
- Multifunction Button – Easy controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant, and answer calls.
- Noise-Canceling Boom Microphone – Boom mic cuts out background noise and allows you to make calls in loud environments.
- 16 Hours Of Talk Time – Up to 16 hours of talk time and 8 hours of listen time on a single charge.
At ebay.com you can purchase a AfterShokz - OpenComm Bone Conduction Stereo Bluetooth Headset-SLATE GRAY-NO Mic for only $85.00. The cheapest price was found on September 20, 2021 4:09 am. – View Buying Options
OpenComm is the first AfterShokz Bluetooth headset designed specifically for communication. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring our signature open-ear design, OpenComm enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
Hold the Volume+ button until the headphones flash red and blue to indicate pairing mode. Position the NFC sign area on the left arm of the headset close to the NFC detection area on the device you are connecting to. The blue LED will flash once and OpenComm says "connected" when the headset has paired successfully.
Fitted for all-day wear, a titanium wraparound frame and open-fit design makes OpenComm more comfortable and lightweight than traditional headsets. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS Patented bone conduction technology delivers premium audio through the cheekbone, leaving your ears open to keep you connected and aware of your surroundings.