AfterShokz OpenMove Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones
The OpenMove Bone Conducting Headphones from AfterShokz are the latest iteration of their bone conduction line of open-ear headphones. The Open-ear comfort design, allows you to stay aware of your surroundings and the lightweight fit ensures all-day wear.
- Open-Ear Design – Patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Multifunction Button – Easy controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant, and answer calls.
- Sweatproof – IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust, and moisture. Perfect for withstanding even the rainiest runs.
- Six-Hour Battery Life – 6 hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge.
- Exclusive Sticker Skin Pack – Includes 5 exclusive to Amazon sticker skins with 5 versatile designs for easy headphone customization.
At amazon.com you can purchase a AfterShokz OpenMove Headphones - Alpine White for only $59.95., which is 41% less than the cost in Walmart ($102.29). The cheapest price was found on June 19, 2021 1:11 am. – View Buying Options
Our top-selling headphone just got a makeover. OpenMove was created with versatility in mind and designed for everyday use, bringing you the best-in-class bone conduction technology, our signature open-ear design, and comfortable, safe listening at an entry-level price. 7th Gen Bone Conduction Technology Lightweight
Confirm that you are pressing and holding the volume+ button, which acts as the power button on OpenMove, for 3-5 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to AfterShokz” and the LED light will flash blue. If you continue to be unable to power on your headphones, you can file a warranty claim here. My headphones won’t enter pairing mode.
Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Your headphones will turn on, and then the LED light will flash red and blue as Audrey says "Pairing." Press and hold the multifunction button (located on the left earpiece), volume+ button, and volume- (all three buttons) button simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.