Outdoor Tech Wired Chips Universal Helmet Audio System
Easily add audio to your helmet with the Wired Chips Helmet Audio drop-in system. Works with a universal fit with almost any helmet that has an audio-ready liner.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Oversized, two-button interface controls volume, track, play/pause, and telephone calls
- 40 mm drivers for outstanding sound and ear-crushing volume
- No battery means no charging and no worrying about going silent
- Sweat-resistant and designed for use in extreme cold (-20 Degree C/-4 Degree F)
- Connector type: 3.5mm Jack
At ebay.com you can purchase a Smith Optics Outdoor Tech Wired Audio Chips Helmet Compatible (Black) for only $8.00., which is 88% less than the cost in Newegg ($67.00). The cheapest price was found on May 12, 2021 12:09 am. – View Buying Options
Keep your hands warm, the powder flyin', and your beats bumpin', with the Outdoor Technology Wired Chips Universal Snow Helmet Audio. These chip headphones drop into nearly any helmet with an audio liner. Work the simple two-button interface without taking off your mittens, and easily play, pause, change volume, and answer calls.
Helmet Audio The Chips family of products are speakers that fit inside your snow helmet. We have wired, Bluetooth wireless, and even True Wireless options for you to choose from. Universal snow helmet compatibility ensures that the Chips will fit in your snow helmet.
Drop the Wired Chips audio system into any ski or snowboard helmet with an audio liner. The rugged audio control cable lets you enjoy helmet-filling music effortlessly from your audio device. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.