Venustas 3-in-1 Heated Jacket for Women
This stylish heated jacket for women from Venustas is actually 3 different jackets in one. It’s available in 4 different colors to make you look and feel great this winter.
- MATERIALS: YKK zippers 100% Nylon fabric of outer shell, with removable inner fleece heated jacket.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 HEATED JACKET FOR WOMEN: 3-in-1 heated coat set for all weather conditions. Both the hooded waterproof shell & the inner fleece heated clothing can be worn on their own or together. Wear the fleece on its own provides great comfort & enough warmth for most cold days; Wear just the shell as a lightweight waterproof layer; or wear them together to stay dry and warm.
- SMART HEAT ACROSS BODY: Heat quickly in seconds, 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right abdomen, mid-back); Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- BEST LONG-LASTING WARMTH: Up to 12 working hours with certified 10000mAh battery, USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices. Combined with warm-lock fleece inner heated jacket and velvet tighter and softer shell, DOUBLE POLY HEAT SYSTEM ensures the heating elements work more efficiently.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: High quality hardware & waterproof YKK zippers, adjustable cuffs, easy access chest pockets plus a removable/ adjustable hood is specially designed for chilly mornings and extra protection on windy days. Ideal gift for family members, friends, employees.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Package include 1 * women’s 3-in-1 heated apparel, 1* battery pack and 1* WATERPROOF bag. If our battery doesn’t meet the standard heating hours, please contact us for new one.
This women’s multi-functional warm jacket. Rain proof and warm. 100% nylon shell fabric with 10000 Ma battery can charge the jacket and keep warm for 12 hours. Don’t worry about the cold in winter. Warm clothing and detachable interior wool can be worn alone or together, wearing wool alone to maximize comfort or together to keep dry and warm. High quality hardware and waterproof YKK zipper, adjustable cuffs, easy to reach chest pocket and detachable / adjustable hood are designed for cold mornings. I will recommend good products to my friends.
Really like the two separate jacket option. The Fleece jacket(inner w/heating elements) is large. I’m normally a size 4. I was hoping for a more fitted jacket so the heating would work better. The outer layer doesn’t block wind as well as hoped for.Heat: when the power is plugged in and not in use the button flashes red. I would have to turn the power on via the power pack. The jacket button doesn’t work when it is flashing red. After the power is turned on on the batter pack, then i can turn the heat on but it would turn off and flash red. Long hold press on jacket button doesn’t do anything. I would have to turn power on on the battery pack then I would be able to turn the heat on again.
Seeing as my mom hates the cold I ordered this as an early Christmas present. She was so excited to try it that the wait for the battery to fully charge was painful (her words not mine) but totally worth it after finally using the battery. She completely loves it! The company emailed me to Thank me and give us helpful hints for the jacket. Even the packaging was some of the nicest packaging I have ever seen.
This is a great winter jacket. We just moved to a place that it shows. The inside part comes out and will keep you warm before the snow comes. It heats up well. The charging block is easy to charge and has it’s own pocket. The full jacket is extremely warm and comfortable for the snow. It looks great. I highly reccomend.
Butterfly Girl –
I received my heated jacket, so far I am satisfied with this apparel. It came 66% charged but you have to fully charge the battery before using . The heating mechanism works great, in less that 5 minutes my back started to warm up which felt really good. I especially like this jacket for it multiple function. The outer shell can be used as a rain jacket ( note: I cant say for sure that this is waterproof or will keep you dry because I have not officially use it as of yet as a rain jacket) and the inner fleece is warm and comfy all by itself even when the heat is not on. I ordered a large to accommodate my long arms and broad shoulders, so due to that it fit me a little big around the waist, chest, hood and sides. Medium will fit perfect except the sleeves will be to short for me.
John Weaver –
**Update**Customer service is amazing! Had the issue listed below, and the company rushed me a new jacket for my wife. The new jacket seems to be sewn better on every stitch as well as the jacket heats up better than the other one as well, so perhaps we just had a fluke of a bad jacket the first time around.Point is, the company takes care of it’s customers. Hopefully the jacket will last more than 2 months of central Wisconsin cold…Bought the jacket for my wife for Christmas, within 2 months the button to turn the heat on and off comes completely undone (poor sewing) and the button falls inside the jacket…Jacket works s intended, but the craftsmanship is little to be desired.Now the heated jacket has a button that you must find before turning on… Would have been a 5 star rating if not for the stitch to come undone on the button. Try to figure out how to complain to the company, I guess I’ll just wait for a response to this… will update the rating if the company comes through to rectify the situation… otherwise, spend extra money on quality.
Kristel Bryson –
My husband and I purchased this for my mother-in-law for Christmas. She had been wanting one for a very long time. We researched a plethora of brands and options before deciding thid was the one. To simply state that she LOVES it would be the understatement of a century. It is one of her most beloved items. I tried it on myself and fell for it immediately. Due to size difference, (I’m extremely petite), I will be ordering a different color for myself. She went with the beautiful bright blue, I’m more of a charcoal fan. I will also be ordering for my own mother and father, husband, teenage son, etc. And have been searching to see if this conpanh offers children’s options. I would love to acquire some for my younger children. If anyone knows whether those sizes are feasible, please let me know. Thank you in advance. You cannot go wrong with this coat. The warmth is superb, the battery life is lengthy and the comfort factor overall is phenomenal!!🙌🙌❤ we’ll definitely be purchasing more. ❤🙌🙌
Kimberly McCarthy –
So first I would like to state how well made this jacket is just looks and feel wise, its extremely comfortable and the fleece liner is nice even by itself. Secondly when I ordered this my first jacket the front panels never heated and it stopped working after 1 day. I emailed the company and they QUICKLY(within a week) mailed me a new one as well as a new battery absolutely no issues with the new jacket AND they let me keep the other one as a regular jacket as well! Highly recommend this jacket and the company!! Very pleased. I bought it because I have a bad shoulder and the cold makes it hurt more, not such an issue now living in the frozen tundra of western New York haha. I can play outside with my toddler more now without my shoulder hurting from the weather so badly.