Venustas Heated Vest for Women
Upgraded for the 2020 season, the Women’s Heated Vest from Venustas is one of the most stylish heated vests we’ve seen in awhile. Look great while staying warm with the 4 heat zones for up to 11 hours on a single battery!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WATER & WIND RESISTANT – Breathable ultra light material, comfortable nylon fabric and water-resistant coating. It has excellent windproof and warm-keeping quality, ensure you be able to enjoy exceptional warmth while still maintaining peak performance with unrestricted movement!
- 4 HEATED AREAS ACROSS BODY – Heat quickly in seconds, FOUR carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right abdomen, mid-back and collar); Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- 2019 NEW DESIGN: Special New SILVER mylar thermal Lining is skin-friendly and soft, best POLY HEAT SYSTEM, ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy more warmth than other heated linings on the market. HEAT UP TO 11 WORKING HOURS with Venustas certified 10000mAh battery, USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – High quality hardware & waterproof YKK zippers (including the pockets zippers on both sides). Lightweight and insulated for you to wear with Neat and tailored design. Ideal gift for family members, friends, employees, to enjoy snowmobile, motorcycle, mountain, camping, hiking, skiing, Fishing, Hunting or office routine and business try during fall and winter.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Package include 1 * women’s heated Vest, 1* battery pack and 1* WATERPROOF bag.
I saw this product by accident. Original I want to buy some kind of messager can hold on the back and portable device. Then I saw this product. I think it is a very cool idea. I mean to wear a vest that has a portable heating unit inside it. Very cool idea. After my girlfriend received this gift, she loves it so much cause she is a violinist and she has back pain all the time due to a long time of practice. The vest has a cool design and very light, soft touch. Especially, the lighting switch in front. It is convenient to operate and fancy look. The overall review is definitely a five star. Planning to get myself one.
I love this thing! It’s easy to use and the battery isn’t too large or heavy. I also love that the battery has a display that shows exactly what percentage of battery life is remaining and it has a pretty long life. The vest itself fits perfectly, and as expected. The heat is pleasant; not too hot. It’s great in every way. I couldn’t think of a complaint if I tried.
R. Vasquez –
This heated vest is amazing! The fit is perfect. I’m 5’1” 150 lbs and ordered an XL. I haven’t really experienced any issues regarding battery problems except once the vest shut off and I unplugged the cord to the battery and re plugged it back in and it worked fine. I highly recommend this vest as it keeps you very warm. I do recommend you purchase an additional battery pack if you plan on wearing it frequently.
Townsend Schnabel –
I am 5′ 0″ tall and 110 pounds and the small is good. I can still wear a bulky sweater with it. I wear it under my big heavy winter coat too and it doesn’t add much bulk. I usually keep just the vest on when I go to a restaurant or work to take the chill off. Sometimes without turning it on even. Its so soothing and cozy. Love the fabric. Love everything about it except that the heat setting indicator light is a little distracting, if not to me, then to others. So worth it still.
My wife tried this product when she felt cold in the house because of low metabolism. Her reaction was swift and positive and she usually abhors gadgetry of any kind. A minor problem has been getting an accurate explanation of the function of the ‘battery button’ on the battery. In simple terms the explanation must describe what happens when I use this button in a way that I can reproduce. No one has yet met that standard of explanation. My experience suggests that its only function is to activate the display of battery charge level. Comments are welcome.
Alisha B. –
This vest works awesome with the battery to keep one warm with 3 different heat settings. Nice light weight vest to layer under one’s coat etc. I am so amazed how warm I stay all day on the low setting. The seller is awesome to work with. I had an issue and she took care of it ASAP. The only negative is the battery design; I wished it was strapped down in the pocket to keep it stable and the connector cable stable. Battery seems to charge quickly which is a plus. Highly recommend!!!
Christine Mohart –
I love this vest! The first one I bought a bit too big because I’m always leery about the Chest size charts. I’m kinda big chested… lolIt was delivered in just a few days!! It is so light weight. I love the fact that the neck area heats up. The whole vest heats up quickly. I ended up returning my first one because of it being too big. I took a chance on ordering my true size and it fits perfectly!! I totally recommend this product and the company refunded my money for the first vest in a timely fashion. No hassles!!!My only disappointment is that I wish the pockets were heated also. It states that they’re not in the product description.So I knew ahead of time before purchasing it.Best present to myself!!!
Make it Easy –
This vest is my new best friend. I suffer from Raynaud’s Syndrome and getting chilled causes fingers & legs to turn blue. If my upper chest or back of neck get cold, I develop wheezing and congestion. The breeze of an air conditioner in summer can set it off as well as the winter cold. I can put on this vest, and it quickly alleviates the symptoms. It fits under my jackets so I can stay warm walking the dog.I did have initial battery problems where the battery kept cutting off. Had to put in my cell phone charger to use the vest until a permanent solution was found. Cindy, the customer service rep with Aidewen Direct immediately sent out a new battery which works like a champ. Also, some folks noted in their reviews that the neck got way too hot. It doesn’t feel that way on low and medium heat but look out if you have it on high heat for any length of time. Unzipping the neck a let to let in cooler air helps but be sure to have some material between your skin and the vest. Also, re: sizing. The vest will work best if it is snug to your body so the heat panels can do their thing. If you think you will wear a hoodie underneath it or a bulky sweater, it is best to size up. And finally, if you think you will wear this for many hours in a day, then invest in a spare battery.