Heated Motorcycle Jacket Liner with Wireless Remote
This 7 Amp, 75 Watt heated motorcycle jacket liner from Venture Heat is ideal for every motorcycle enthusiast. Powered by your motorcycle’s battery, the deluxe jacket will keep you warm for as long as you are on the road. Works with ATV, snowmobile, and brands like Harley Davidson, BMW, Honda, Indian, Ducati, and more.
- MADE FOR MOTORCYCLES: 7 Amp, 75 Watt heated jacket liner is ideal for every motorcycle enthusiast. Powered by your motorcycle’s battery, our deluxe jacket will keep you warm for as long as you are on the road. Works with ATV, snowmobile, and brands like Harley Davidson, BMW, Honda, Indian, Ducati, and more
- 7 HEAT PANELS: Super flexible microalloy heating elements emit a soft, soothing warmth to 7 zones: two on the sleeves, two on the chest, two at the back, and one on the collar. Pack the jacket away into its own self-contained pocket when not in use.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: A fully integrated wireless handlebar remote control is included. Use the jacket’s button or remote to cycle between low, medium, high heat
- WIND & WATER RESISTANT: Though this jacket is designed to be worn under your existing motorcycle jacket, but is safe to use in the rain, wind, and snow.
- 12V INTERCONNECTABLE: Simple installation and wiring allows you to mix and match your jacket with other Venture Heat Designed for Motorcycles gear, such as our 12V gloves, pant liners, and insoles. Stay warm in all weather conditions. 1 Year Warranty. Designed in USA. USA Support.
1. The jacket works great. It heats up instantly.2. The plug is on the right, not sure why. All bikes lean to the left. This means you need to have enough slack hanging off the bike to hook up while standing on the left side, which is fine except when it’s warm then and you’re not using it then you have to tie it all up somewhere.3. The directions show the connector is in a secret pocket on the left side, even a youtube video shows the same. After 10 minutes of searching I was about to give up and return it, I found it on the right side! At some point, it must have got switched to the other side and the product literature wasn’t updated. I would understand if this was a $50 item..but $200? Is everyone bad at their jobs all the time these days?
James Blackwell –
This jacket is very warm, but is -far- smaller than the advertised size. Also, the control for the jacket is inside the jacket, making it very difficult to adjust while on the bike.
Fantastic product! Saved me in Eli NV at 29 degrees F. Super cold morning to start riding but was sure glad I had this. I’ll be purchasing the gloves and pants next! Just be aware it will draw significantly from your battery so I reccomend shutting off periodically to allow your battery to recharge while riding. Don’t want to end up on the side of the road with a dead battery!
The ANGRY MEXICAN –
I’ve wanted this liner for a long timeUsed it twice works perfectly ! Third all the settings low is good for now when the colder weather comes medium and High should do well now there to warm . Excellent piece of M/C Hear!! Great price!! 👍👍👍👍
Larry Holstrom Sr –
Had several good heated jackets in the past. This is the best ever. Instant heat worked very well on Bear tooth pass. Everything in the description was spot on. Fits in my saddle bag in a small bag.
I don’t have a motorcycle. I do have an ebike I ride through the winter, I ordered this jacket because it is the best, it’s the hottest with 12volt & has the most heated panels, the whole front, back & arms, I have several jackets & pants for different acations. I ordered a 12-10amp power bank with 5.11 tactical belt holder, so I can use the jacket, pants, gloves,socks without hooking it up to a car or motorcycle, Awsome product, Iam glad I found this technology, great for the outdoors, camping, or being stranded, just have a couple battery banks handy!
Brian Smith –
This liner is great. If I hadn’t read the instructions (who knew) I wouldn’t have known the temp automatically drops from high to medium in 5 minutes. Works wonderfully and the heated neck is like a mother’s love. I am able to ride in 35 degree weather. This is very good, since I am 73 y.o. The old wives tale about old folks being sensitive to cold is not a myth. The lines is windproof and very thin. Love it.