Milwaukee M12 Axis Heated Jacket Kit
Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, Milwaukee M12 Heated AXIS Jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back, and shoulders. A one-touch LED controller allows users to select from three heat settings, delivering ideal heat for any environment. The new Quick-Heat function allows users to feel heat 3X faster than previous jackets and market competitors. Hybrid construction featuring the new AXIS Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer jacket, and provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements.
- Washer and dryer safe Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack.
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone (chest and back zone can be adjusted independently of front hand pocket zone). Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back.
- ToughShell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance FreeFlex Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility.
- High loft insulation to trap heat (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket.
- No Battery Included. Compatible with all M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries and all M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries (M18 Power Source Sold Separately). 1 Year Limited Warranty