Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoodie for Men
The Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoodie uses a 12V Lithium-Ion battery and carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. Combining a durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, the hoodie provides a versatile three-season solution to keep heat in.
- Up to 6 hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah Compact Battery Pack (not included)
- Reducing the need for bulky layers, products utilize carbon fiber heating elements to generate and trap heat across core body areas
- Adjustable heat technology allows users to adapt to changing conditions by increasing or decreasing the heat level with the touch of a button
- Durable cotton exterior with a waffle weave interior lining to trap the heat generated from carbon fiber elements and drastically improve warmth and comfort when compared to a standard hoodie or mid-layer. Durable utility pockets with reinforced edges to protect from abrasion.
- A range of proprietary material solutions drastically outperform traditional work wear with materials made to be stronger, lighter, and more flexible than what exists today. Washer and dryer safe.