Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoodie with Zipper and Dual Heat Zones
The Milwaukee M12 Heated Hoodie (12V Lithium-Ion) uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. Combining a durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, the hoodie provides a versatile three-season solution to keep heat in and allow you to stay warm.
- Up to 6 hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah Compact Battery Pack (not included)
- Reducing the need for bulky layers, products utilize carbon fiber heating elements to generate and trap heat across core body areas
- Adjustable heat technology allows users to adapt to changing conditions by increasing or decreasing the heat level with the touch of a button
- Durable cotton exterior with a waffle weave interior lining to trap the heat generated from carbon fiber elements and drastically improve warmth and comfort when compared to a standard hoodie or mid-layer. Durable utility pockets with reinforced edges to protect from abrasion.
- A range of proprietary material solutions drastically outperform traditional work wear with materials made to be stronger, lighter, and more flexible than what exists today. Washer and dryer safe.
At ebay.com you can purchase a Milwaukee M12 Heated Full Zip Jacket Hoodie M No Battery Jacket Only Heated Gear for only $71.19., which is 70% less than the cost in Walmart ($239.66). The cheapest price was found on July 28, 2021 2:09 pm. – View Buying Options
M12™ Heated Hoodie Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Hoodies use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. A one-touch LED controller allows users to select from three heat settings, delivering ideal heat for any environment.
Born out of necessity on sub-zero commercial jobsites and developed by teams of advanced engineers, Milwaukee® Heated Gear combines patented Carbon Fiber Heating Technology with the power and durability of REDLITHIUM ™ Batteries to battle extreme temperatures. Custom developed materials maximize durability and flexibility to outperform traditional fabrics against abrasion and tearing.
Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Hoodies utilize a Waffle Weave interior lining to trap the heat generated from carbon fiber elements and drastically improve warmth and comfort when compared to a standard hoodie or mid-layer. The inner and outer layers are made of a cotton/polyester blend.