Milwaukee Heated Jacket
Milwaukee M12 Heated Jackets use carbon fiber heating elements and are powered by RedLithium batteries to create and distribute heat to the chest, back, and front hand pockets. For use in harsh environments, Milqaukee’s ToughShell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life than previous softshell jackets, and provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements.
- ToughShell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance FreeFlex Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility.
- Washer and dryer safe Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack.
- Battery + Charger Included. Compatible with all M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries and all M18 REDLITHIUM 1 Year Limited Warranty
- High loft insulation to trap heat (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket.
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone (chest and back zone can be adjusted independently of front hand pocket zone). Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back.