M12 Milwaukee Heated Jacket
Milwaukee M12 Heated Jackets use carbon fiber heating elements and are powered by RedLithium batteries to create and distribute heat to the chest, back, and front hand pockets. For use in harsh environments, Milqaukee’s ToughShell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life than previous softshell jackets, and provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements.
- ToughShell Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance FreeFlex Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility.
- Washer and dryer safe Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack.
- Battery + Charger Included. Compatible with all M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries and all M18 REDLITHIUM 1 Year Limited Warranty
- High loft insulation to trap heat (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket.
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone (chest and back zone can be adjusted independently of front hand pocket zone). Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back.
At ebay.com you can purchase a Milwaukee 203B-21M M12 FUEL 12V Heated AXIS Jacket Kit - Medium, Black for only $100.20., which is 66% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($294.99). The cheapest price was found on June 18, 2021 12:10 am. – View Buying Options
Born out of necessity on sub-zero commercial jobsites and developed by teams of advanced engineers, Milwaukee® Heated Gear combines patented Carbon Fiber Heating Technology with the power and durability of REDLITHIUM ™ Batteries to battle extreme temperatures. Custom developed materials maximize durability and flexibility to outperform traditional fabrics against abrasion and tearing.
Our heated TOUGHSHELL™ jacket is powered by our powerful M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries. Each heated jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to your chest, back and front hand pockets. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any ...
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated work jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather.