The Torch Anseris 2.0, a Drop-in Jacket Heater by Torch Electrek
Make any jacket a heated jacket with the Torch 2.0 Universal Coat Heater. The Torch Coat Heater is a battery powered heating pad that attaches to any jacket. The heating pads can be easily removed and transferred to other jackets as needed. Make every jacket you own a heated jacket with the Torch Coat Heater from Torch Electrek.
- STAY WARM IN THE SNOW, HUNTING, WORK, ON THE SLOPES, WHEREVER YOU GO!: The Torch Coat Warmer is a portable, battery-operated heater designed to fit in ANY jacket of your choosing. Transform any jacket into a battery operated heated jacket to fight the winter elements. With the use of Velcro, Torch can easily be removed from your jacket and transferred to other jackets to heat every jacket you own.
- THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: 3 Heat zones and 3 Powerful settings allow you to perfectly control your core temperature in cold and unpredictable conditions. Our exclusive re-engineered heating pads are 30% more efficient and directs all the heat toward your core so no heat is wasted.
- LASTS UP TO 4 HOURS PER CHARGE: Includes one custom, super-slim 5V, 6,000 mah Rechargeable Lithium Polymer power bank battery heats up to 4 hours. CHARGE YOUR
- CELL PHONE OR TABLET WITH OUR BATTERY – With a USB port, it is also capable of charging cell phones and tablets. Torch 2.0 can also be powered by other compatible 5V power banks for extended use.
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE TO WARM YOUR JACKET: Now with 3 Sizes Available: Large fits Men’s 3XL and 2XL. Medium fits Men’s XL, Large and Medium & Women’s 2XL, XL and Large. Small fits Men’s Small & Women’s Medium, Small and XS. Please see SIZING CHART (in the images) for more details.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: With the use of Velcro Installation Kits, the Torch Coat Heater can easily be installed universally in any style jacket, removed from the jacket, and transferred to multiple jackets (Patent Pending). Torch 2.0 comes with 2 installation kits, so you can transform two of your favorite jackets into heated jackets. Additional installation kits sold separately.