Rechargeable Heated Jacket & Vest from GLOBAL VASION
Waterproof Jacket Combined With Heated Battery Rechargeable Electric Jacket For Men to stay warm in the cold weather.
- Special Design of GLOBAL VASION Heated Jacket – 7.4V battery rechargeable heated jacket with detachable hood, 3 Temperature settings and 3 heat zones. (Right Chest, Left Chest, Upper back)
- Package Includes – 1x jacket, 1x battery, 1x charger, 1x instruction Manual. GLOBAL VASION Unisex Men Women Winter Outdoor Active Quilted Padding Puffer Jackets, Waterproof Detachable Hood Rain Coat, fold-able Winter Warm Lightweight Puffer Down Jackets.
- 3 Adjustable Heat With Long Working Hours – GLOBAL VASION Electric Heated Jackets Upgraded with 3 heat Settings—Highest(Red Light) / Medium(White Light) / Lowest(Blue Light), In order to save more battery life and improve working efficiency, This kind of puffer down heat jackets are special designed automatically adjust heat settings when the temperature is high enough. Equipped with 7.4V li-ion Batteries, Work time ups to 7 Hours in Blue Light(Full Charged).
- Heat Across Body – Struggling with surviving in severe winter? GLOBAL VASION heated vest with built-in heater is your final solution! Powered by portable battery,our 3 far-infrared heating pads will activate blood and keep warm for your body, moreover, it not only warm your left & right chest, mid-back, enhances blood circulation, but also activate various functions between skin to promote metabolism; Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- Raincoat & windbreaker in One– Ideal and warm choice for you, family members, friends, employees, to enjoy outdoor activities such as: Climbing, Cycling, Mountaineering, Camping, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, Ice fishing, Hunting and almost any other outdoor activities in the cold weather. Stop being cold!
- Premium Quality Heated Jacket – Constructed with a very warm polar fleece lining: 100% Cotton Fabric+100% Polyester Lining, ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth. The outer shell also provides water resistance, fashioned with a detachable hood(specially designed for chilly mornings and extra protection on windy days; Slim-fit design relieves you of worrying about bulkiness).
This vest works! The Xtra Large is bigger than I thought it would be but it fits OK over a sweatshirt. I am 6′ tall, weigh 205 and have a 43″ chest. Battery life is about 2 1/2 hours on high, 4 hours on medium and yes it is a 5000mah battery.
Master fisherman –
Jacket works great and is very warm. Takes seconds for the heat to set into the jacket and feel warm. Jacket is adjustable, zippers on the side can make it wider or smaller and it’s very handy once you figure out what zippers fit you. So far no problems and I am happy with my purchase!
jakub valdner –
This vest was a great purchase. The heated feature works well and is great for this cold weather and really makes a difference compared to other vests that don’t keep you as warm. It looks good and fits over thicker sweatshirts, but still fits well without. Would recommend.
He loves it and brags about it all the time
Otis Cosby –
Took with me out of town to a sporting event. Worked like a charm! Also received a few compliments on it. That was a surprising bonus.
Thomas W. Mahon –
Heat feels really good out playing golf during the cold winter months in NJ
I use this for my work as an athletic trainer when I work hockey and outdoor sports on cold days. The jacket itself is awesome. Warm and comfortable. great fit. I wear xl and fits true. maybe even tad big to allow layer underneath.ONE BIG NEGATIVE that I knocked a star off for is the waist hand pockets. Waaaaay too much liner in them. Zipping them is impossible without getting fabric stuck. I had 1 inch of fabric stuck in one side and my phone zipped up and couldn’t get it out without breaking zipper. other side was the same with my car keys which luckily could be fished out the opening. And this all happened first time I wore it!!!!!!!. would highly suggest manufacturer address this with less fabric in pockets or velcro storm flap design fg or those pockets
Bobby Thyne –
Just wish the battery lasted longer, heats good
Patricia Floyd –
I bought this vest for my husband. He works in a foundry and gets very cold during the winter months. Wisconsin winters are cold. My husband loves the vest and I was happy to have bought it for him.
$K¥ Chase –
For the amount of money I paid for these the Zippers already ripped the interior fabric of the pockets and aren’t double lapped near the teeth trail inorder to prevent it from getting caught on the fabric. Some YKK Zippers would have gone a long way for this jacket but seems like it wasnt thought out when made. So buyer beware, you probably have to know how to sew inorder to keep this product around longer than anticipated. It fits me perfectly and keeps me warm but the Zippers getting caught on the interior fabric of the pockets is very annoying especially if you have your house or car keys inside of it and need to spend like ten minutes to get it unstuck inorder to do whatever it was you needed.