Myovolt Elbow & Wrist Wearable Recovery Massage
Use the Myovolt Elbow & Wrist wearable massage device for soothing vibration therapy to help alleviate sore, stiff, painful arm muscles and Joints. The Myovolt offers quick relief and recovery from Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow, and hand injuries.
- WEARABLE MASSAGE THERAPY: Engineered to Reduce Soreness, Increase Flexibility/Range of Movement and Increase Circulation around the Elbow and Wrist helping you to Recover Faster. Used by professional athletes and physios.
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY: Digitally controlled clinical vibration device for wearing comfortably around the arms. Patented soft and flexible award winning design.
- BACKED BY CLINICAL RESEARCH: Warm up, loosen, relax and recover sore/stiff arm muscles and joints. The intensity of the vibrations are gentle and do not cause intense thumping like a percussion massage gun. Myovolt arm kit is clinically proven to impact and cause relief in the affected areas. One size fits most.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS: Allowing you to select from three physio designed treatment programs that are effective for Warmup, Soreness relief and Recovery. Embedded Lithium battery power lasts up to 10 treatments without recharging.
- FAST RESULTS: Get results in just a 10 minute treatment and very easy to use. The arm massage tool is ideal for soreness, tennis elbow recovery, golfers elbow recovery, sprains, elbow/wrist related surgeries and also for pre/post workout recovery. Portable, Cordless, Lightweight and comfortable to wear anytime, anywhere under or over clothing. Use it at Home, Gym, Work or while travelling.
Chris Pope –
Myovolt stands behind everything they sell! I had several issues with Amazon stocking the wrong product and wrote some negative reviews. Myovolt stepped up to take care of the issue when Amazon did not. The product of itself is of the highest quality, it has helped my pain tremendously and I would recommend it as if it were my own product. Don’t hesitate to buy it, you won’t be disappointed.
moshe santer –
Will be contacting the company. Despite several attempts with various USB connection methods, the vibration cell will not accept a charge. As such I have not been able to experience any benefit from the product. My house was yo test it for my own need to then recommend to patients if viable.Doc Moses…
Nice product. Needs frequent charging.
S Howes –
Selling a used item is gross
Catherine A Booker –
My husband loves this. The only think I wouldChange if it could “massage” a little stronger.
Marybeth Douglas –
Battery life not as advertised. It does vibrate and heat.
This works great. Really relaxes my arm stiffness. Have recommended it to my friends.
Damaris Molina –
Very uncomfortable and did nothing for my arm. I returned mine and have order other products for less and have work best.