Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch
Track your all day activity with 24/7 heart rate, sleep stages, and more. Stop worrying about charging with a 4+ days of battery life. The Fitbit Versa Lite can track over 15+ exercise modes such as run, swim, bike, etc.
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Use 15 plus exercise modes like run or swim (Fitbit versa is water resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to Smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace & distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get called, calendar, text, and app alerts. Send quick replies to messages
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies on android only
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body. Syncing range up to 6.1 meters
Paige Smith –
Where to begin:This product is garbage. For one, it doesn’t come charged… two, it doesn’t come with the most recent update already installed so you have to wait 45 minutes for it to install. Three, IT DOESNT SHOW NOTIFICATIONS LIKE IT SHOULD. Four, it doesn’t stay connected to the iPhone XR’s Bluetooth and everything “solution” online does not work.In short, if you want something that works, get literally ANYTHING else besides this product.
Mary C –
I repeat, DO NOT WEAR WITHOUT A SCREEN PROTECTOR. Sorry for all the all-caps but I swear to you I didn’t hit anything, run in to anything, put it in a bag with sharp pointy objects, and yet, within one week, there’s a scratch down the face of it. I love everything else about the watch, which is why it still gets 4 stars, but good grief, the glass is pathetic.That being said, I put a screen protector on it and the scratch is mostly invisible now, but the feeling you get when you notice the thing you spent $160 on a week ago is already damaged is indescribable.So please. When you buy this watch (and you should), don’t even take it out of the box to try on until you have a screen protector ready to go.
B. Walker –
I bought this watch because the display would be visible in daylight outdoors. That, indeed, was very true. But it was WAY too big for my wrist. It was humongous. The 2nd day I had it I went shopping and when I came out of the grocery store I saw that somehow the face of it had be totally cracked. I didn’t hit it on anything! Returned and got a refund immediately.EDIT: My refund has not been immediate. I was okay’d for a refund immediately, but two months later and I’m still waiting for my money back.As of 8/27/19 STILL NO REFUND – WAITING SINCE LATE MAY – WTF!!!!
WSC Brown –
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. She lives the pink color and she said the band is so soft and comfortable she wears it to Zumba and has no issue. She likes the size and comfort of wearing it. She like being able to see her heart rate and her favorite APP so far is the Relax App. She has had it for a few weeks now and has had no issues. She’s still exploring the Apps and functions. I’m very happy with the purchase and the fact that she loves it makes me very happy.