The HabitAware Keen is an Awareness Tracker to break bad habits
The HabitAware Keen is a Smart Awareness Tracker wearable device smart bracelet to help retrain your brain. It brings awareness to unwanted behaviors so YOU can take control. The way it works is that you first train Keen to the specific behavior you’d like to stop, like hair pulling, skin picking, nail biting, or thumb sucking. Training is setup using the iOS or Android app and takes less than 30 seconds. Keen will now watch for your trained motion and, when detected, send you a gentle vibration which will help you build awareness muscles and take control of the unwanted behavior.
- Build Awareness: train Keen for your unwanted behavior and its patented technology will make you aware via vibration so you can take control. Add up to 4 areas, adjust the detection rate, set vibration strength, choose from 2 styles
- Track your patterns: push Keen’s button to track your behavior and sync to the app to see patterns and progress
- Stop Unwanted Behaviors: Stop your Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling) / Dermatillomania (Skin Picking) today!
- Ditch the phone: Keen’s gesture detection tech is right on the bracelet – Perfect for parents supporting kids on this journey to awareness
- Calm the mind: push Keen’s button to initiate a deep breathing exercise and learn to replace the behavior in a healthy way
- Time Magazine’s “50 best Inventions of 2018” : you can try Keen risk-free and return it within 30 days If you are not 100% happy (30 day trial is for Amazon orders only)
People Searched For: habit awareness bracelet