SportCount Lap Counter and Timer for Swimming
The SportCount Lap Counter and Timer ring is a wearable swim lap counter. It remembers which lap you are on for you, so you can focus on your technique or relax and think about whatever you want. If you are keeping track of your laps in your head, you need this lap counter to keep an accurate count so you can focus on your workout. Counts up to 9,999 laps.
- ENJOY YOUR WORKOUT WITHOUT WORRY – Ever find yourself losing track of what lap you are on? This tally lap counter helps you keep track without breaking stride, so you are free to think about something other than what lap you are on.
- HUNDREDS OF SPORT USES – While this waterproof hand held counter is most often used for counting swim laps, it is also great for walking, running, counting golf strokes, baseball pitches, etc.
- COUNT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING – You can use the Lap Counter to count anything: attendance, inventory, customers, microbes under a microscope, etc.
- EASY TO USE – Tracking laps using just one large button makes counting foolproof and easy, and leaves your hands free to do other things
- KEY PERFORMANCE DATA – It also times your laps and provides real time speed data and workout summary statistics: total cumulative time, fastest, slowest, and average lap times.
- NOT JUST FOR SWIMMING – This waterproof lap counter and timer is also a great for runners, cyclists, coaches, umpires, and many sport and non-sport activities.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – One hand operation does not interfere with your workout technique which makes this digital counter biomechanically better than a sports watch or tally counter.