Samsung SmartThings Tracker
The SmartThings tracker is an on-demand GPS tracking device connected through the LTE network that allows you to keep track of all that matters. The SmartThings app will show you the location of the Tracker anywhere within the range of a cellular network. SmartThings Tracker is LTE-based so you can monitor inside or outdoors. Get up to a week’s worth of battery life on a single charge, so you can track more and worry less.
- Keep Tabs, Keep Calm: Have the ability to quickly and accurately locate your loved ones or most-valued items in real time; See their live locations on your smartphone via the SmartThings app
- LTE-Based: View the tracker’s location within the range of a cellular network; Device is LTE-based for monitoring indoor and outdoor locations, and can be attached to kids’ backpacks, keychains, dog & cat collars, wallets, and more
- 1 Year Free Service: AT&T cellular service is included for the first 12 months at no additional charge; After that, service cost is $5 a month or $50 per year; AT&T service-based smartphone is not required
- Kid Alerts: When your child is ready to be picked up, they can press the power button 2x to send their real-time location through the app; If they’re in trouble, they can send an SOS
- Track More, Worry Less: Battery offers a week’s worth of power on a single charge; It’s IP68 water resistant and protects against splashes, spills, accidental water submersion & weather conditions
- Create Zone Alerts: Create zones that will automatically alert you when the tracker enters in or out, and set connected devices like door locks, lights, AC, and more to turn on and off based on entering & leaving those zones