The Savior Heat Heated Mittens are Hybrid Gloves and Mittens
A Glove and Mitten in One, these three finger hybrid gloves from Savior Heat have an innovative design, a separate finger space has been created for your pointer finger. These are really unique and seems like a great concept to keep your fingers warm but still usable. Keep your fingers out of mitten jail without sacrificing warmth with Savior Heated Mittens!
- Superior Material – These heated ski gloves come zith soft lambskin leather on whole palm, back of hand and fingers, which is water resistant and windproof. Inside these electric gloves there is a heated layer sandwiched between a breathable soft fleece layer and a insulated cotton layer . Besides, this pair of heated work gloves features an adjustable wrist belt design that ensures a customized fit for men and women.
- Flexible Three Fingers Design – These 3 fingers heated gloves come with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather. Its mitten design allows your thumb and index finger to grasp something as well. Two separate fingers provide more flexibility for gripping skiing devices like ski pole or snowboard and your smart phones.
- Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries & 3 Heat Settings – With ON/OFF button on the back of the heated mittens, you can freely adjust the temperature in 3 levels to obtain appropriate warmth. Instant heating up makes your hands warmer in 30 seconds. The heated mitts include a pair of rechargeable lithium batteries that can be fully charged in 2-3 hours. We suggest you adjust to high setting for first 20 min and then switch to medium setting to ensure a long-lasting warming effect for outdoor use.
- Warm Gloves Wide Application – The ungraded heating gloves use far infrared heating elements which is good for blood circulation, especially helpful for people who suffer from Raynaud’s, Arthritis, Stiff Joints. Perfect sports snow gloves for biking, running, fishing, skiing, camping, hiking; snow plowing and walking in cold weather. A warm gift to yourself, lover, friends, parents, elders for Christmas Thanksgiving; Birthday, New Year’s, etc.
- Service – One Year Quality assurance, If you have any questions about quality, size, battery or charger of these winter gloves, please feel free to contact us. We will definitely give you a satisfactory solution. Share them with your friends ,if you like these rechargeable heated gloves .They will thank you for the warmth.
John D. –
I’m frequently directing traffic and these new style gloves, being bright yellow-green perfectly match my safety jacket. Bought these a few days ago and three people commented on them today at the site I was working! The isolated index finger and thumb are individually heated as well… right up to the tip of the fingers. Used it on the medium level and it lasted 3 hours so an additional pack of batteries (or two) would be essential. Very happy with this purchase!
The 3 fingered glove is a compromise between a glove and a mitten. I prefer mittens to keep my hands warm. However, dexterity goes out the window with mittens. With 3 fingered gloves, you can use your thumb and index finger to grasp something.These gloves seem to be well made. The palms are covered with real leather and i expect them to be durable. Wrestling a large two stage snow blower should not be a problem.I tried an informal test with a non contact infrared/ laser thermometer. In 5 minutes, the gloves went from 65 degrees to 95 degrees when set on high.I do not know how long it took to charge the batteries and i do not know the level of discharge they were at initially. I plugged then into the charger and two hours later they were charged. If I read the instructions properly, the batteries should remain plugged in for an extra half hour once the green light comes on the charger the very first time the batteries are charged.These seem to run small. My hand measures 9 1/2″ and is on the edge of large and extra large. I ordered extra large and they are snug. If I had to do it again, I would order XXL.There are two color schemes: gray and “safety” yellowish green and gray and orange. They are both ugly. Your ski poles or snowblower won’t mind, though.I would like to order spare batteries, but i have not checked into how they may be bought.I have not had them long enough to comment on durability and battery life.They work. They seem well made of good materials. They are only moderately expensive compared to the ridiculously expensive alternatives.As noted, dexterity is bad with gloves but really lousy with mittens. Three fingered gloves try to address that while trying to prevent frost bite.
N. Rogers –
Great gloves for the rider not wanting the bother of plugging in equipment… rode in low 30 deg temps and had to turn gloves down because my hands started to sweat… good battery life as well… only warning – if you have grips that are very close to control levers it will be hard to move hands back and forth on controls.
This was the second pair of heated gloves I bought last year. My son had a different pair on his Christmas list so I had simply clicked the link he sent me and ordered them. Thankfully I was early doing my shopping. The pair he requested would not have fit him, so they went to a different family member with smaller hands. These however fir my 6’2” tall son quite well. We live in a cold, snowy area and he works outside. These will help make his job easier to do.
Michael Burgos –
I bought these because I have a long driveway and regular Columbia gloves would not keep my hands warm enough to snow blow in the winter. My hands were in pain and I would do just enough of the driveway to get through. After reading tons of reviews I went with these because the coils run through the fingers and I liked the idea of having the mitten but still leaving a few pointer finger and thumb separate to grip the pull cord better.I finally got to use them and they were worth every penny!!! My hands down to the finger tips were toasty in 15 degree weather with a wind chill of almost zero. I was able to not only snow blow every inch of my driveway but stay out there to shovel all the areas the blower didn’t get so good and even help my neighbor. These gloves 100% changed my cold weather experience from painful to worry free. I highly recommend!!
Uncle Ruddy –
This is the first set of these battery operated gloves I have owned from this company. I had an earlier set from another company – those did not keep fingers warm, they excelled at keeping my palms warm, but fingers froze. These do not have that problem. The heating elements are where they should be: covering the back of the hand, the fingers and thumb. The three-level heating works excellently and the buttons regulating the heat level can be pushed with the gloves on. Having the thumb and index finger separate from the mitten section works very well. The exterior of the glove is well made with leather. Highly recommend these.
I used these gloves when out clearing the snow with the snow blower or shoveling. The first time I used them they were fine but it was at the park walking my dog. The next few times while walking her I noticed the right glove was not heating as much as the left & the last time I felt very little to no heat in the right glove & using the snow blower was the same thin, nothing for heat so I returned them, no idea why they quit working?
Mr. Bill –
I live in Michigan, and one of the reasons I love this state is because it embraces all four seasons. Yes, we have “weather”, but you just dress for it, and enjoy the beauty that is here, all around us, every day.My one limitation with this related to my fingers getting cold easily, and that condition increasing with age. I am 62 years old, generally do exceptionally well in cold conditions, but with the distinct exception of my fingers. I do not have Raynaud’s disease or any other such thing, but it is clear that blood flow to my fingers is not what it used to be.This winter I began a search for gloves – not mittens, because I need the finger dexterity – that prevented the freeze and the pain. Long story short, these surpass my wildest expectations!It’s not just about “not feeling cold”. It is about actual warmth.Last week, after a 4 mile hike through the woods with my dog in a 19 degree temp with the wild chill knocking that down to 6 degrees I decided to go home and get my mountain bike out for a ride.Bottom line: via the tremendous performance of these gloves, my hands not only avoided being cold, they were WARM throughout.So, when I returned home I ordered a pair for my Dad, who does have Raynauds. They’ve changed his life in the winter, infinitely for the better.I am 100% confident they can do the same for you.Just be sure to “go large” on sizing. In regular gloves, whether for winter or golf, I generally wear a size XL, and my Dad wears a Large. In these I ordered a 2XL for me, and while they worked as reported they are a bit cramped. I therefore ordered 2XL also for my Dad, which are perfect for him.I am going to order a second pair of my own, and they will be 3XL.
Unfortunately , although very comfortable , I have found that the two highest settings drain the battery too quickly for my liking , as I have worn them while clearing snow and going for walks . Also I feel this mitt – glove , the lone finger is exposed by the cold in as little as -20 C , on med. setting .