Impulse X Heated Gloves by Volt
With freezing temps in sight, the Impulse X gloves will help keep your hands warm and dry on the slopes this ski season. The Impulse X gloves include 20% more heat and 20% more coverage than the standard Volt Heated Gloves. The Zero Layer Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing heat through the entire length of each finger, over the fingertips along with the palm and back of the hand.
- POWER HEATING: The Impulse X Heated Ski Gloves feature a Zero Layer Heat system that properly transfers heat to you. The gloves warm the entirety of your hands, including the length of each individual finger, and feature 3 heat settings.
- WEARABLE FOR HOURS: You won’t have to worry about the gloves being uncomfortable with their fleece lining and nylon shell. They are made to be both breathable and waterproof to keep your hands feeling great no matter the weather.
- EASY TO USE: These gloves are designed to be simple and easy for anyone to use. All you need to do is charge up the batteries with the included charger and press the switch on top of the gloves. There are no complicated apps or menus to navigate.
- USA-DEVELOPED: Designed, developed and shipped from right here in the USA. Our company was founded in the Pacific Northwest with a commitment to help people stay warm. You won’t have to guess what you’ll get with Volt products.
- GUARANTEED FIT: If your gloves don’t fit, simply send them back in new/unused condition so we can help you find the right size. Just send the original packaging with them. We know that trying on gloves isn’t a common occurrence, and we don’t treat it like it is.
I bought these gloves before an overnight hiking trip. It got colder than it was supposed to at night and these gloves worked awesome. I’m looking forward to using them this winter season on the slopes.
Bob m –
I use these gloves for skiing. I used the fit guide to get size L. The fingers are just a little long , but otherwise ok. The heat covers each finger and back of hand. I also have last years version. The control button is a great improvement over their older led system. 25 degree days the green setting is enough. Red setting is very warm, but lasts 2 hours. Colder days I use the middle blue setting, which lasts all day.
Product works as described. Fit well. Had some issues with not charging but the seller quickly responded and repaired the issue
Mona Werbicky –
UPDATE:Volt did refund all my money, and NO restock fee was charged. THANK YOU VOLT!When ‘running in place’ inside my house (72 degrees) the gloves (on high setting five minutes before putting them on) immediately lost all heat due to the hand motion assoiciated with running. This might not be a defect in the gloves. I previously bought a different pair of heated gloves, and had the same problemI sincerely wanted to like these gloves. I am a runner who lives in Maryland, and I run during the early morning hours. I had several questions about these gloves, and got immediate answers from customer service. That is why I really wanted to love these gloves – very nice people in Volt’s customer service department. After fully charging the batteries I went out to run at 5:30 AM this morning. The gloves felt fine in the house, but outside the thermometer read 33 degrees outside, and there was no wind. Temperatures here have been much colder, so I figured my new gloves wouldn’t have a hard time keeping my hands warm. I was very disappointed. So sorry Volt, but these gloves did not do their job. Both my thumbs and index fingers were freezing, and I had the gloves on the highest setting. Maybe this particular pair of gloves is simply defective. First off, attention all manufacturers, I am sick and tired of gloves with paper-thin insulation/lining in the index fingers and thumbs. And, I am sorry people, but I don’t understand why anyone would buy a pair of gloves (like this) for texting or cell-phone use! The only reason to use a cell phone with these gloves would be if you were hurt or stranded, and seriously needed to use a phone. O.K., this is my opinion, and I understand not everyone will agree with me, but I want gloves to keep my hands warm while I run, and work outside. Why is this so impossible? These gloves are expensive, and don’t even heat my index fingers and thumbs while running! This is really a shame because the quality of these gloves is excellent, and they come with a very high-tech battery. They are very impressive gloves, and extremely well made. Unless manufacturers address this issue (loss of heat due to the hand motion of running) I do not believe heated gloves are suitable for runners.