Avalanche X Heated Gloves by Volt
The Volt Avalanche X gloves are made to completely heat your hands. We know that both working and playing in the cold can be hard for those who are sensitive to low temperatures. To fix this, we created gloves that warm the whole length of your fingers and fingertips, as well as your palms and the backs of your hands. This ensures that you won’t have cold spots when the temperature decides to drop. The gloves also use our patented zero-layer heat system to make sure all of the heat is transferred in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- WARM YOUR HANDS: Using our patented zero-layer heat system ensures that every inch of your hand and fingertips absorbs as much heat as possible. Combined with all-around heating, this guarantees that there are no cold spots.
- FEELS GREAT: Constructed with a tricot fleece lining, waterproof/breathable membrane, outer nylon shell with leather palm. The gloves are also pre-curved and include an adjustable wrist strap to help fit your hands the way you want them to.
- HIGH POWERED: The Avalanche X gloves include two rechargeable 3350mAh batteries and dual charger.
- EASE OF USE: These gloves are designed to let you change the temperature on the fly with a simple push of a button. Simply touch the built-in controller switch to choose from 3 power level settings.
- USA-DEVELOPED: Designed, developed and shipped from right here in the USA. Our company was founded in the Pacific Northwest with a commitment to help people stay warm. You won’t have to guess what you’ll get with Volt products.
Janine C. Nutt-Wright –
I did a lot of research on heated clothing and the Volt brand seemed to be the best. I thought I would give these gloves a try because I have poor circulation in my hands and the gloves have proven to be extremely beneficial . I have worn them in all sorts of situations and they have proven to be very durable.
The Erstwhile Photographer –
I already had a pair of volt heated gloves for walking my dog. I got these to wear when riding my motorcycle because they heat the back of the hand and fingers as well as the palm side.
William Goodman –
I just got these gloves from UPS yesterday & went for a 37 mile bicycle ride; I live up here in eastern Washington. It’s not real cold yet but it will be. It was 49 degrees out & these gloves worked quite a bit better than the other pair I have. I have poor circulation in my fingers & my fingers get real cold real fast if I don’t have something like these; most heated gloves don’t even begin to keep them warm, but for my first ride in them they did a really good. If they stay this good I won’t ever try another kind.A Happy bike rider !!
Kevin Dicken –
Left hand glove works great. Very warm and even heat distribution. The right hand glove is defective. No heat to the thumb, and almost no warmth to the rest of the hand. During very short test period, the right hand battery also experienced rapid draw down. Went from full charge 4 green lights down to 3 green lights in under 5 minutes. Returning the gloves.
dana denney –
Gloves seem fairly well made when compared with the other 3 brands of heated gloves I have owned. However be aware that the return policy is very complicated in comparison to standard Amazon returns as, it must be returned to the Volt distributor. You will also likely pay a “re-stocking fee”. Mine did not fit well and I immediately returned them but it was a drawn out and convoluted process that seems intentionally designed to inhibit customers from making a return
Happy Driver –
So far they seem alright. Bought them to keep my hands and fingers warm while using the snow blower. I have not had a chance to use them for that yet but looking forward to it when I do!
battery charger is not the same as described, as with batteries also, battery charger sku# vcgd7 online shows a one piece dual light charger, not what i received, batteries are suppose to be good for 500+ cycles description online, pkg i received say 300+ cycles? this was one of the reasons i bought these gloves, thought it was going to be a upgrade with battery and chargerdisappointed
Advertised – made in America. They are designed in America but made overseas. They lasted less than 3 months. Batteries are good, but the left glove won’t stay on. Horrible investment.
Man for whom these were purchased still wonders how he skied without these gloves.