Avalanche X Heated Gloves by Volt
The Volt Avalanche X gloves are made to completely heat your hands. We know that both working and playing in the cold can be hard for those who are sensitive to low temperatures. To fix this, we created gloves that warm the whole length of your fingers and fingertips, as well as your palms and the backs of your hands. This ensures that you won’t have cold spots when the temperature decides to drop. The gloves also use our patented zero-layer heat system to make sure all of the heat is transferred in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- WARM YOUR HANDS: Using our patented zero-layer heat system ensures that every inch of your hand and fingertips absorbs as much heat as possible. Combined with all-around heating, this guarantees that there are no cold spots.
- FEELS GREAT: Constructed with a tricot fleece lining, waterproof/breathable membrane, outer nylon shell with leather palm. The gloves are also pre-curved and include an adjustable wrist strap to help fit your hands the way you want them to.
- HIGH POWERED: The Avalanche X gloves include two rechargeable 3350mAh batteries and dual charger.
- EASE OF USE: These gloves are designed to let you change the temperature on the fly with a simple push of a button. Simply touch the built-in controller switch to choose from 3 power level settings.
- USA-DEVELOPED: Designed, developed and shipped from right here in the USA. Our company was founded in the Pacific Northwest with a commitment to help people stay warm. You won’t have to guess what you’ll get with Volt products.