daintymuse Electric Battery Heated Touchscreen Gloves
These heated touchscreen gloves by daintymuse work off of an electric battery and are made of high quality material that is waterproof and breathable. These heated gloves will make your hands feel comfortable and warm. The gloves feature an adjustable wrist belt design suitable for men and women to keep wind away. The standard size and thickness of the daintymuse gloves meet most people needs, and allow fingers flexibly to move when wearing.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: This heated gloves is belonging to Daintymuse. We never authorize others sellers to sell our heated gloves hand warmers. We Received Many Customers’ Complaints Against Other Sellers for Poor Quality. If You Purchase Here and Receive From Other Seller, Please Report To Amazon for “Item Not As Described” And Claim for Sell Fake Products And Get FULL REFUND. Before placing an order, please check the shop name “Daintymuse” clearly, thanks.
- Include 1 pair of heated gloves & 1 pair of battery box ( no battery included, battery box is suitable for AA battery). If you are using rechargeable AA battery, heating temperature about 95-113°F. Would recommend using rechargeable li-ion battery because heated by rechargeable li-ion battery heating effect would be better.
- Heating area: back of hand and 5 fingers. Made of faux leather & cotton blended. Inlaid heating elements in gloves’ inside. More powerful to accelerate blood circulation and keep your hand from getting cold in cold weather. Freely enjoy outdoor sports.
- Coated with conductive leather on forefinger, available to use electric devices like iPhone, iPad without taking off heated gloves. Non slip palm grip. Convenient hook. Adjustable elastic wrist band. Superior waterproof and windproof abilities. Portable winter thermal gloves ski motorcycle snow bike camping hand warmer for outdoor sports.
- Great for outdoor activities like motorcycling, hunting, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, bicycling, ice-fishing, hiking, walking, hunting, Snow Plowing, Mountaineering etc. Perfect winter thermal gloves gift for men & women, such as your lover, parents, friends, the elderly etc. Enjoy warmth with others is so glad. Choose us, choose warm.
It’s not quite winter yet so I haven’t tested them in the full cold weather but they seem warm. The run small, which works for me since I have small hands and forearms. However dues to the battery holder being located in the wrist/forearm area, I could see how they’d be too small for a lot of people. It does seem to require a lot of batteries – 3 in each glove (which aren’t included)
They keep your hands from freezing but they dont last long
These gloves are NOT as advertised. Yes, they take 3 AA batteries each and yes they heat up on the top (opposite of palm) . They do not have any conducive layers that would make them able to be worn when using a touch screen.I’m going to wear them riding my motorcycle and I’m sure they’ll be ok for that although the wrist is so tight I’ll have to take my watch off. They’d be good for winter powersports too I imagine. Bottom line: buy a different pair of gloves.
My husband has diabetes and neuropathy in his hands and feet. These have been a life saver for him. They are comfortable and keep his hands warm and toasty.
Kathy Grunstad –
I like them they get real warmBut most large sized hand can’t fit them they are one size large in finger very small in the wrist
Stephanie H. Williams –
I bought a pair for myself and had to turn around and buy another pair for my hubby! These are great and make a huge difference in my cold weather riding conditions on my motorcycle. I highly recommend them!
Laura W. –
Very good for people with arthritis
Authentic Peace –
I liked the gloves. They would be very good gloves on there own without the heating element for the price. I wore them outside in 25 degree weather and unlike my other insulated work gloves that after 20 minutes my fingers were frozen and painful these gloves a hour later kept my fingers from getting froze and had no pain. I do suggest ordering some rechargeable batteries like they suggest cause they will go through batteries after a day of use and would be expensive to replace every time.
These gloves really work good. They would really come in handy on ski slopes. Hauling wood? You name it.Made a great gift for a man who has almost everything.