Battery Heated Gloves by Autocastle
Unisex Electric Battery Heated Gloves that have a built-in rechargeable battery that will keep your hands warm in extreme cold. Works with touchscreens, water resistant and great for hiking motorcycle, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, cycling, and hunting.
- BREATHABLE & WATERPROOF MATERIAL – Autocastle Electric Heating Gloves with Four Layers Special Design:Waterproof Coating Fabric+Extra Heavy Cotton+Invisibility Heat Chip+Reinforced PU leather. 80% cotton-sponge Upgraded Lining makes the thermal heated gloves differs from Any Other Rechargeable Heated Gloves on the market.
- LARGE HEATING AREA – Autocastle 7.4V Electric Battery Heated Gloves with Li-ion Battery for Men and Women Mainly Heat Palm, Back of Hands, Small Part of Fingers. Large Heating Area Provide Hands with Enough Warm for Indoor Outdoor Sports Activities. Especially Good for People with Chronically Cold Hands to Spend Long Cold Winter Days!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL & WIDE APPLICATION – Compact, Durable, and Versatile Electric Battery Heated Glove Can Use in a Wide Variety of Situations and Circumstances. Especially Perfect for Climbing Hiking Motorcycle Skiing Mountaineering Snowboarding Cycling and Hunting,etc.Great Relief for People with Raynaud’s Arthritis Bad Circulation & Stiff Joints, Elegant Package makes it Perfect for Gift Ideas to Family Members, Lover, Friends, Parents, Elders, Etc.
- TEMPERATURE ADJUSTABLE – Powered with Rechargeable 7.4V Li-ion Batteries, the temperature Can up to 150 Fahrenheit with the highest setting.Customized with 3 Heating Levels for Different Peoples’ Needs—Red/Green/Blue, this Kind of Heated Gloves can Not Only Offer Cozy Temperature with Long Lasting Using Hours,But Also Better Griping Experience.
- Special Notice – According to tens of thousands of investigation, Autocastle heated gloves are Perfectly Fit for Most people,But Still Please Make Sure Your Palm Width within 7-10INCH Before Ordering. Package Include: 2*gloves/2*batteries /1*charger /1* Exquisite Cardboard Box/1* using manual 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE GIVE
I ordered these for use on my motorcycle, which I tried out today (about 40 degrees outside). They were great! I set them to the middle temperature (color green light on the gloves), and was quite comfortable for the next several hours riding them motorcycle. I wish I had them on a previous ride two weeks ago, when it was as cold, and my hands were numb from the cold.I would recommend these to anyone who rides a motorcycle. Thanks.
Amber Evans –
I bought these for my husband who has had neuropathy & circulation issues from his diabetes. He has pretty big hands & the XL fit him perfect. He wore them to a football game last night & said they worked great! The only thing I wished that this had was a USB port option to be able to recharge the batteries that way instead of just a wall plug.
bought these gloves for my father he said they work very well
I LOVE these gloves! I’ve used them every day since i’ve got them. I like that they are large, they probably go halfway up my forearm. They are so freaking warm, and even if the battery died I bet that they would still be nice and toasty. Very waterproof, as far as I can tell. They feel like just an awesome product. The batteries aren’t too heavy, you dont even notice them when they’re zipped in the gloves. Overall, I would say give them a try!
Landon Green –
Love these gloves. I ride year around and the solve all my hand freezing problems. It was 26 F out the other day, frost on the ground, I had the gloves on medium heat and 2 hours later my hands were just fine. The high setting burns my knuckles when I ride. The heater is only in the top side of the glove. Your fingers do get cold, but at below freezing out and 2 hours in the elements. If cold finger tips is the worst part I’m fine with that. They last almost 5 hours or medium heat. In the rain they do pretty good as well. I had they batteries go dead on my last ride. They still do a good job keeping your hand work for about 30 min once the battery heat runs out. I have used them for 3 months now. Every temp 26 to 60 F. I like them better than the 300 dollar gloves I had that plugged into my jacket.
after receiving the glove. i turned it on the highest mode (red) and I noticed the heat is only heating the back of my hands. I kept it on for 20 minutes and still only the back of the glove was heating up. the finger tips as claimed in the description was not heating up, nor the palm. I will keep it and try it once more before i make a decision to keep or return.
Rookie Malhotra –
For what’s being offered this is kind of an expensive option, I mean it does the job and works as adetivised but there are definently some negatives.For example the batteires are the ones that you would most often see in toy cars, which are heavy and not really that battery efficient. Another issue is that these gloves don’t heat your your fingers but your palms, which is fine for me but for others may be a deal breaker.I mean those 2 things are my only issues with these gloves, otherwise than that I like these gloves.Anyway thanks for reading and if this review helped you, please hit the helpful button.Have a Wonderful day!!
Andrew C –
I’ve appreciated having these gloves on chilly days to walk to work. They heat up quickly and the battery life seems adequate (I walk about 1.5 miles round-trip to the office each day, and I just charge them on the weekends). I wish the heating elements extended further into the fingers (or even better, wrapped around to the palm side of my hands), but overall I’ve been quite pleased.