Sunwill Battery Powered Anzid Heated Gloves
Anzid heated gloves will be your ultimate answer to freezing hands. Built with a 7.4V battery-powered heating system, which is ergonomically positioned along the back of your hand, these gloves offer enhanced heating element surface for toasty-warm heat output. Simply turning on the heat by pressing the button, your hands are ready for the winter fun, regardless of cool groomer or sub-zero power days. In addition to battery supported heat, the Sunwill also features 3M Thinulate insulation, which ensures essential warmth even without turning on the power. Fan-Tex insert provides waterproof and breathable protection. Microfiber is not only durable but also touch screen compatible, allows you to snap pictures or answering phone calls without exposing your hands to the cold.
- High Quality Material – The external layer of the cycling gloves is made of 40% lambskin and 60% polyester, breathable, waterproof and wind resistant. And the internal part made of soft pearl cotton insulation layer includes imported heat elements and a pair of 2200mAh rechargeable lithium-ion batteries to keep your hands warm. The back has a carbon fiber protective shell for protecting your joints. Buckle-style hook and loop fastener on the cuffs is designed for easy adjustment
- 3 Temperature Settings & Instant Heat – 3 heating levels (high, medium, low) enable customized balance between heat needed and working hours desired. Innovative smart power-saving design “preheats” the gloves at full power for 5 mins and automatically switch to medium setting. You have the option to easily skip this mechanism or switch back to high by pressing the control button.
- Excellent Warm Function – The battery-powered rechargeable gloves provide a wide heating area covering your whole back of hand and all fingers in case of poor blood circulation, arthritis, cold weather, or simply for more comfort and warmth.
- Perfect For Outdoor Sports – The arthritis gloves for men and women are perfect for a variety of outdoor sports in cool or chilly days, especially ideal for running, cycling, hiking, skating, camping, snow skiing, fishing, hunting etc.
- WHAT YOU GET – 1 pair of electric heating gloves, 2 safety-certified batteries, 1 charging adapter, 1 Exquisite packaging box and friendly customer support. All Anzid Heat brand heated gloves are 1 year quality assurance. If the gloves do not meet your expectation or whenever you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us – we are always here to help until problem completely solved.
Alex C –
These are gauntlet mittens with a cotton glove interior. The heating system works really well and the heat is noticeable even on the lowest of the 3 settings. Batteries are standard lithium batteries and last in-line with the seller’s predictions. as is the charing time. The charger supplied has a twin outlet cable assembly so you can charge both batteries at the same time. If you suffer from cold hands/fingers then you will definitely get a benefit from wearing these mittens.
To describe these gloves as thornproof is simply not true. They are not even thistle proof. The best one can say about them is they are quite comfortable, although they have quickly gone out of shape. I have had them for a few weeks and they already look pretty dilapidated, and I shall be surprised if they last more than a few months. I can only imagine that some of the reviewers have not used them much before writing a review.
A little bulky, but nice and warm, water resistant, I did not have a chance to wear them in Ice and snow, so I don’t know how they fare.
Casey Dennington –
The quality is super,my husband likes it very much. The fabric is soft and comfortable .it’s really good. Husband said that this winter is not afraid of cold.Recommend satisfaction.
Bought this for my husband but I end up use it so often myself. Love how warm it is, and you can adjust the heat level base on your preference. Each glove comes with a separate battery, charge one time and they can last for few days of use. Very convenient.
Yang Yang –
When hands don’t move, it’s cold. This one can warn you up and keep hands warm. Great to wear when you take a walk in the chilling colds.