Savior Heat S67B Rechargeable Heated Gloves
The Savior Heat Heated Gloves are stylish, waterproof, and windproof. The gloves feature touchscreen functional thumbs and index fingers so you can still use your phone while wearing the gloves. The gloves feature a heating element integrated into the back of the hands and fingertips to provide you with long lasting warmth.
- Three Heating Setting – 3 heat adjustment (high, middle, and low) easy for you to adjust the temperature according to needs which can guarantee the comfort in cold winter. And the maximum temperature is 150? (65.5?) in the high setting, which ultimately keep hands warm even at 32?.
- Long Last Heating – Each heated glove is outfitted with 7.4V 2200mAh polymer lithium battery that conveniently heats up within 30 seconds after turn on. Providing maximum 6.5 long hours of continuous heat, these rechargeable gloves will keep you out and active all winter long.
- Wide Heating Area – Heating elements covers on the whole back of the hand till fingertips can promote blood circulation. Healthy battery heated gloves for people suffering from poor circulation and lovers of ski, snowboard, sledding, motorcycle, climbing, hiking, and cycling.
- Touchscreen & Waterproof – Scrape sensor on thumbs and flexible microfiber on index fingers provide easy access to your smart devices without taking the thermal gloves off. Outer shell use with durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keeps your hands dry and allows sweat out. Adjustable-buckle wrist strap and drawstring closure prevent snow or cold air from creeping in.
- What You Get – 1x Rechargeable Heated Gloves, 2x Polymer Lithium Batteries,1 x Dual Charger, 1 x Drawstring Storage Bag, 1 x User’s Manual, 1 x Gift Box. 12 month warranty. Multiple size available for men and women. A warm gift for yourself, lover, friends, parents, elders, say goodbye to cold hands.
- Buckle closure
H. Hayashi –
The glove fits well. It does not heat quite adequately for a Raynaud’s sufferer like me BECAUSE the glove does not remain at the highest heat level for more than a few minutes. Then it automatically steps down a level. I thought this was because the batteries have not been charged while sitting in inventory. I purchased a second set of batteries but it does the same thing. It’ll do well for driving and being in colder rooms but not in the outdoors during winter.
I purchased these as an early Christmas gift, and they were truly appreciated. My friend’s hands are always cold, and are especially so when he walks his dog in the fall and winter. He reports that they kept his hands very warm on a very cold day. He is able to use his phone with the special pads on the index fingers of the gloves. He owns the same brand of heated socks–courtesy of me–and they are also terrific.