Glassouse Wearable Hands Free Mouse
The GlassOuse is a special mouse created alternatively for those who have trouble or do not want to use their gadgets with any other input devices. As a Bluetooth mouse featuring a built-in motion sensor, GlassOuse was designed to control the pointer with slight head movements with maximum precision and speed while allowing the user to click by dwell software, our G-Series of switches, or any switch with a 3.5mm plug!
- GlassOuse is worn like a pair of glasses to control mouse pointer and connects to mobile phones, computers, tablets and Smart TVs via Bluetooth to revolutionize the technology use for those with restricted mobility or just want/need to use pointer hands free.
- The device tracks even the slightest head movements to move the cursor accordingly
- Purchase the base unit (glasses) and use software (Dwell Click) or better yet choose from the G-SWITCH SERIES for more precise control!
- See https://youtu.be/SerW6Fpv9ok
- NEW FEATURES OF LATEST VERSION (1.3): 10X Longer Battery Life, Improved Sensitivity, BT 4.0, More Durable!
Randy Bolliger –
I suffer from ALS have lost the use of my hands and arms and could no longer use the mouse on my computer. I researched all the products out there and was most impressed by Glassouse’s wearable mouse. They rest on top of your regular glasses and your head movements move the cursor on the screen. I bought the bite click attachment and together they have worked as advertised. I am once again fully functional on my computer and wholeheartedly recommend Glassouse.
Captain Slow –
Either buy an accessories, or pay 10 pound for extra software. or this glass wouldn’t click.For over 500 USD, this device needs extra for software licence, and accessories, and so on.When I would like to turn off this glass, it needs 60 sec to hold a button!!!What are you thinking?Some could miss touch the bloody button?it takes 60 sec!!!!!it’s like a century to hold a little button for 60 sec!!
Definitely the best head mouse I have found for my quadriplegic mother. Still a long way away from easy.
Kristine C. –
I was skeptical – the alternative head mouse is twice the price, so I thought I’d give it a try. I work on communication solutions for people with ALS. This was truly plug-and-play with Windows 10, Mac OS AND the latest iOS13 (mousing on iPads and iPhone support). It works REALLY well. Don’t buy the optional finger operated switch if you have little finger strength. It requires a hard push.The only drawback is for people who already wear glasses – stacking them is awkward. Great product though and have bought 4.