Rossignol & PIQ Ski Tracker a Wearable Turn, Jump and Trick Analyzer
Much more than a simple tracker, embed the power of the PIQ ROBOT on your boot to identify your key strengths and leverage the collected data to win with the PIQ Ski Tracker.
- TRACK EVERY DETAIL: Much more than a simple tracker, the PIQ-Rossignol ski sensor is your guide to taking your speed to the next level with never-before-available analysis: carve angle, transition time, G-Force, jump height, downhill speed, rotation and air time. Cool and helpful for amateurs or pros.
- JUMP ANALYZER: When you’re on the slopes, the PIQ-Rossignol sensor will analyze your jumps too. Capture rotation, air time and G Force at landing. Use this sensor with friends and get a little competition going.
- WINNING FACTORS: Learn more about your run with PIQ’s Winning Factors. See instantly what you did well and where you need to focus your practice. Capture these pointers after each run and tailor your training to improve faster.
- DATA WITHOUT THE HASSLE: Just strap the sensor to your boot, sync it and forget about it as you jump, twist, turn and tear it up down the hill. Finish your run, sync to the free Rossignol-PIQ app on your smartphone and analyze on your own or with your coach to see what’s working and what’s not.
- PARTNER WITH THE BEST: Rossignol has been designing the best ski equipment since 1907, straight from the French Alps. With its gold-winning team of athletes and its unique expertise, the Rossignol team creates the most amazing skis and boots on the world stage.