Rheos Waders Floating Polarized Sunglasses
These floating sunglasses from Rheos are made for the love of water. Our frames will never sink, so you can do more of what you love without worry.
- FLOATING SUNGLASSES MADE FOR WATER – Our Coopers floating sunglasses are made for the love of water. Our frames will never sink, so you can do more of what you love without worry.
- POLARIZED NYLON OPTICS – The biggest innovation in lenses since polarization. Our new Nyon Optics are lab-tested to be clearer than glass.
- RIDICULOUSLY COMFORTABLE – Our shades are so lightweight, they’re barely there. You’ve never worn something this comfortable.
- HELPS PROTECT OUR WATERWAYS – As a certified member of 1% for the Planet, a portion of every sale supports organizations that protect our coastlines and waterways.
- DESIGNED WITH LOVE IN CHARLESTON, SC – We are paddlers, fishers, surfers, and mermaids-in-disguise. Based in the coastal city of Charleston, SC, we need water to breathe. Psst… we’ve got you covered with free returns & a lifetime warranty too.
- MATERIALS – Composite frame, Nylon Optics lens, Polarized, UV Protection Coating coating, Lens width: 50 millimeters
I’m very happy with these sunglasses! They are incredibly light, yet when my 2 year old slammed them on the floor within minutes of me taking them out of the package, they didn’t have a scratch or break, which was pretty impressive given that they fell so hard I thought they’d be done for! The tint of the lens is really nice to look through, and is stylish as well. After trying them on and shaking my head around, I felt that they fit great, were incredibly comfortable and lightweight, and they stayed on really well, so I’m sure they’ll be great for water sports! I’ll be getting pairs for the whole family! Definitely recommend this brand, and they’re less expensive, but the same quality, as many of the more expensive floating sunglasses.
Nathan Bateman –
Great pair of sunglasses. Very comfortable and lightweight. Floating aspect lives up to expectation.
I can’t tell you how many times I have lost my nice sunglasses in the ocean or lake. It has become a tradition once a summer (at least). These Rheos have been a total game changer. Stylish design and they are built to hold up for an active lifestyle. Overall – great sunglasses for the active person. Highly recommend!
Amy Warfel –
I got the Rheos Waders for my husband who lost his last two pairs of expensive sunglasses in the drink. He absolutely loves his new Rheos! They are light weight, comfortable, stylish and have a great price.
Missy H. –
Delivered as promised. Great pair of glasses that are lighter than my Maui Jim’s and can see just as well on the lake
LOVE these they are comfortable and the optics are great . YES they really do float perfect for out on the boat in the summer time got some for the whole family and my in laws!!!
For 55 bucks, I think they should’ve lasted a little longer than a month and a half. I was happy with them at first but now they suck.
I received these broken, but have a different pair I used this summer and still use. I kayak a lot so when I dropped them in the water I didn’t lose them! Mega bonus!