Spot X Satellite Messenger
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and colleagues whenever you’re outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of an emergency.
- Message – exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world
- S. O. S. – send an S. O. S. To the 24/7 search & rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way
- Tracking – Select from 21/2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other Adventurers follow your progress with SPOT easy-to-use google maps interface
- Check in – quickly and easily let everyone know you’re ok
- Post to social – Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go
At ebay.com you can purchase a Spot-on diecast vehicles x 4 with Bentley Isetta Austin 1800 and Ford Zephyr for only $20.82. The cheapest price was found on July 28, 2021 1:09 pm. – View Buying Options
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to remote and lone workers, even outside of cellular range. Connect SPOT X to your smartphone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily.
SPOT sells affordable satellite safety devices, delivering reliable location-based tracking, messaging and lifesaving S.O.S. technology. SPOT products monitor your location, connecting to emergency responders while out of cellular range.
The SPOT X device requires an active service subscription to properly perform 2-way satellite messaging, tracking, S.O.S. capabilities and all other device functions. All subscriptions auto-renew at the end of the contract term.