QIAYA Selfie Light Ring
Evenly brightness distributed by QIAYA selfie ring light, helps create the flawless beauty shot. With 3 lighting levels adjustable, just as a professional photographer taking shots for you, it makes your selfies turn out pretty awesome.
- Rechargeable with USB Cord. This ring light includes a built-in rechargeable battery so you do not need extra batteries. Money saved and free from annoying battery replacement.
- Brightness Adjustable. Three-level light settings for various uses — make-up, selfie photos, dark scenery vlogging etc. Let this ring light highlight you and darken everything behind you.
- Compact and Light Weight. Pocket sized and extremely compact, it will not take much space in your bag. Take it with you anywhere you go and record all happy moments in your life!
- Fantastic for Night Time or Dark Rooms. It helps enhance and brighten up your face for that perfect selfie. No more having to run around the house looking for the perfect spot in your house to take a photo or make your make up tutorials.
- It will come in handy whenever you need extra light for making up, taking photos, making videos and more!
KC Van –
Had this product for about a month. Used it A FEW (literally maybe 3 or 4 times) and now it won’t turn on. I thought maybe it was dead but the little charging light is green and it still won’t turn on. Unfortunately the return date just passed so I can’t get a new one without paying full price for it but yeah I can’t use the light because it doesn’t work. Waste of money :(Update!: the company saw my review, and sent me a new one. Great service and I appreciate their concern with quality and customer satisfaction. The new one works great and I love it! I hope this one will last but so far so good! 5 stars
Samantha Logan –
I love this light. It has 4 brightness settings and is rechargeable. I only just received it, but wow what a huge difference. And for the price you just can’t beat it!
I am a hairstylist and i was looking for something to improve my pictures on my phone to better show my work, i can say i am very pleased with the light and the results, and i love being able to charge it and go!
I use this to take before and after photos of eyelash services we do at our salon. Everyone thinks it’s the coolest thing ever. I always tell them to purchase one from you guys! Thank you so much!
Linda Maddox-Avila –
Got this in Dec worked great at first but it already doesn’t work. I gave it to my granddaughter she’s 14 she was so happy but when she was using it stopped working, I thought it just needed to be charged but still does not work. Very disappointed. I should have given it to her sooner so I could have sent it back.I have to add the company contacted me and sent me a new selfie light. Customer service is excellent. So I have changed my rating to 5 stars
This little light is awesome, and super convenient! It’s a powerful little thing, that has a good battery life, and within a couple hours you can have it charged from 0 to 100. It comes with the micro-USB charging cable, but you must use your own charging block (i.e. Your iphone wall charging block works just fine.) It’s awesome having the 3 different brightness’ on it, and you can really see the difference between each one of them. I photograph handmade jewelry up close, and the regular flash on the iphone blows out the photos. But when I use the Ring Light, its always perfect and with the adjustable lighting, its super easy and fast! When I first got it out of the box, I took a couple photos of my dog to test it out… The first image of my dog has NO Flash and the second image is the Ring Light on the brightest setting (3x) both taken on my iphone 7 plus. You can see a big difference just in that! Convenient to take anywhere, hours of battery life, use for front or back cameras easily and such a good price! So worth the buy!
Dagny Taggart –
Works perfectly!!!! Love it!
A little tricky at first on my S7, but I have found a few places that it works well on my phone. I wanted it for makeup pics and it has worked great thus far! I used the flash and light on the picture I have posted. It definitely makes a difference, since my vanity bulbs make me look orange.
Thanks, works great!