Levi’s Trucker Jacket with Jacquard
The Levi’s Commuter Trucker Jacket with Jacquard by Google has touch and gesture interactivity woven into the sleeve. When paired with your phone, a simple brush or tap on the sleeve lets you stay connected to your music, navigation and friends without stopping to reach for your pocket.
Connected. Not distracted. That Levis’ mission in designing the next iteration of their Trucker Jacket with Jacquard by Google — an advanced technology enabling you to seamlessly and wirelessly connect your clothes to your smartphone. Originally designed for cyclists as part of our Levi’s Commuter series, this next-gen version features more applications to enhance your everyday experience.
- HOW IT WORKS – We start with our iconic Trucker Jacket. Then we build a Jacquard sensor into the left sleeve. With your jacket paired to your phone, you can perform simple actions on the interactive cuff, and receive alerts through the Tag so you’re in control and connected without looking at your screen.
- WHAT IT CAN DO – The jacket lets you play music, snap a picture and so much more. Using the Jacquard mobile app, you can assign abilities to four different gestures. You can also assign LED-colored lights to specific notifications — for instance, assigning blue to your boss so you never miss their call. The idea is to easily interact with your digital world without disrupting what’s going on in real life. Here are some of the things you can currently do with Jacquard.”
- My Day – Ask Google Assistant to get real time updates about sports, news and weather. Or hear a summary of your day.
- Always Together – Receive an alert if you leave your phone or jacket behind.
- Camera – Trigger photos remotely or from a distance with a simple gesture.
- Music – Play, pause, skip or hear the title of the current track.
- Navigation – Hear your next direction or check your estimated time of arrival.
- Phone & Messaging – Stay connected to important calls and texts.