Neon Nightlife LED Light Up Glasses
Light Up Glasses from Neon Nightlife are futuristic looking LED powered glasses which are great for achieving that Cyberpunk look for your next party. Cyberpunk Goggles, Rezz Visor Robocop Futuristic Electronic Lights / Robocop Glasses.
- Our laser etched design is inspired by futuristic clothing / Robocop / cyberpunk visor / cyborg / Monoblock cyclops / pixel robot / EDM scene. Perfect for men or women. These glasses do not have a flashing mode. Better than Bluetooth Chemion, GloFX, Pinfox or shutter shades!
- Light controller takes 2 CR2032 batteries which are included. There is an LED on each side of the frame. Additionally, there is a button on the inner side of each frame that controls the power (on/off). We offer the sunglasses in blue, green, yellow, orange, white, red and pink.
- Cool, silent operation, no wires! Glasses lights will remain bright for up to several hours per set of batteries.
- Perfect for, costume parties, cyberpunk events, talent shows, dance performances, Dance Competitions, prom outfit, senior party, college parties, Electric Glow Runs, Glow Party Outfit, Fashion shows, Celebrity events, Wedding Reception Outfits for Groomsmen, fraternity parties, mardi gras, cosplay events, Comicon, rave festivals, Halloween, day of the dead, 4th of July / independence day, concerts, carnivals, gay bars, strip clubs, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, glow parties, neon runs, etc.
- We offer a 90 day warranty on the product. If for any reason the glasses break under normal usage, we will replace it within 90 days.
Emily Huth –
I love these so much!! Perfect for my cyberpunk costume! 😍 The seller even helped me find the on button. Amazing product, wonderful seller!
So, i got these in the mail today, and they are as pictured (though the pictures are a slight deceiving). I only gave them 3 stars because as some other reviewers mentioned…the batteries are COMPLETELY EXPOSED, no attempt to hide them, which i think takes away from the novelty of them…even though thats all they are. They also feel very stiff, so the potential to break if not careful is probably pretty high. If you just want something cool to go to an even or something, they would work, or for costuming, but I wouldnt have High hopes ordering these. They do what they do. But thats pretty much it. Not gonna bother returning, but probably wont wear them that often.
Packaged well. Beautiful design. Does not flex if you have a big head. On buttons are DIRECTLY behind the batteries on the ear pieces. Not marked but easy to feel. Can’t see the light in the sun but it’s a lot of fun at night. We dressed up for a big band with an 80s feel to their new album (think Back to the Future and Tron). These lenses were perfect and we got so much attention for our inventive getup.
Don’t order these if you need them working for Comic-Con. Received defective and Zero customer service. Turned on and one side barely lights up. Switched batteries and even put in new ones. Same side barely lights up. Horrible quality. Where you think in the photo was rubber ear piece…nope…soft tape. UPDATE….changed rating from 1 star to 4 stars. Why….well customer service finally got a hold of me and they went out of their way to resolve the issue.
Unfortunately they were DOA when received. Both sides (batteries on left and right side) did not work. Even if it was a proper working unit, there seemed to be some key pieces that they did not reveal in the description. The coin cell batteries are completely exposed and there is no way to turn on/off the unit ones the batteries are in! You have to pop the batteries out to turn the unit off. Such a design flaw. The “glasses” are a single bent piece of acrylic. Too much $$ for what you actually get.
I. LOVE!! I’ve never seen a pair of futuristic glasses before. It’s honestly worth every penny!! The only thing I would suggest of these is that they should be more comfortable in the ear area. I start feeling discomfort a bit after wearing it long enough, and because of that, I’m rating this 4 stars. I love that I can see clear as day in them too! The more rounded frame however (The blue glasses) slightly alters my vision depending on the direction I’m looking, but it’s only noticeable if I try to read something small from afar. I’d be grateful if that issue was addressed and resolved. Otherwise this is a great item!
Constantine R. Angelos –
The product arrived quickly and safely, right in time before New Year’s Eve.Very easy to use! Seriously.To turn it on, there is a button you press on each side on the inside of the temples/arms, under the protective cloth. Can’t miss the lumps. Each one lights up a side. Fully charged batteries came with it, but if you need to replace the batteries, they’re regular watch batteries! The original ones are labeled with the model just in case.They say on my ears and bridge of my nose just fine. Not sharp on the nose or slipping down, and no tightness behind the ears or around the head.Turn it on and voila! The design lights up and you look rad! Also, the color (I bought one of the orange ones because of the design) is really bright, so I was not disappointed!Brought in the New Year with them on and I’m sure there will be other opportunities to play a cyberpunk character! Would buy it again in different colors!
So I wore these to a “Cyberpunk” party the other night…and there was, by one girls count, 11 people wearing them in different colors; it was like we were our own “tribe”! My only complaint was that “the on/off button” is inside, so you can’t just easily touch them to turn them on or off. Some people may want a “glasses head tie” so they don’t fall off, if you’re dancing, or moving quickly, but I had no problems. You can fully see through them without the light bothering your vision! You can even turn on one side, or the other, or both. “Really Cool”, better than expected!
Abram Yeisley –
works of chemical