Instabeat Heart Rate Smart Swimming Goggles Attachable Display
With Instabeat Smart Swimming Goggles you can easily receive visual feedback during your swim. Instabeat is a small device that attaches to your existing swim goggles and flashes a colored LED light into the corner of your eye. The color changes based on your current performance, it is a great, non-intrusive way to find out how your performing. With real-time HR feedback and automatic stroke detection, Instabeat is a new way to beat your best stats.
- Train Smarter with Improvement you can See – Instabeat’s HR display breaks your workout into three intervals: (1) Blue for low effort, (2) Green for fitness, (3) Red for maximum performance
- Instant Feedback – Watch the colors change on the goggle display and adjust your workout instantly – no more waiting for the end of a rep.
- Sleek Design – No chest belt, no watch. Instabeat’s featherweight, ultra-low profile is designed to fit most goggles
- Metrics Monitor – Automatic stroke recognition, lap count, and more
- Detailed analytics – Insights from the app analysis help you adapt and improve your training
- Why Instabeat? – Instabeat is the only device with an accurate heart rate sensor that shows you visual real-time feedback of your effort while you swim.
Tony Swims –
I picked up an Instabeat on Ebay and love how it subtly informs me of my workout. Its great that they made this as an addon to attach to your existing goggles since after many years I finally found a pair that fits me great. My advice is to try and pick on up if you can, they’ve been in limited supply since the the covid lockdowns started.