Instabeat Heart Rate Goggles Display
With Instabeat you can easily receive visual feedback during your swim. Instabeat is a small device that attaches to your existing swim goggles and flashes a colored LED light into the corner of your eye. The color changes based on your current performance, it is a great, non-intrusive way to find out how your performing. With real-time HR feedback and automatic stroke detection, Instabeat is a new way to beat your best stats.
- Train Smarter with Improvement you can See – Instabeat’s HR display breaks your workout into three intervals: (1) Blue for low effort, (2) Green for fitness, (3) Red for maximum performance
- Instant Feedback – Watch the colors change on the goggle display and adjust your workout instantly – no more waiting for the end of a rep.
- Sleek Design – No chest belt, no watch. Instabeat’s featherweight, ultra-low profile is designed to fit most goggles
- Metrics Monitor – Automatic stroke recognition, lap count, and more
- Detailed analytics – Insights from the app analysis help you adapt and improve your training
- Why Instabeat? – Instabeat is the only device with an accurate heart rate sensor that shows you visual real-time feedback of your effort while you swim.