doppel Watch – The Anti-Anxiety Wearable
The doppel Watch is unlike other wearables, its main purpose is not to show you notifications and track your activity, but rather to reduce stress and increase focus. It has a natural silent vibration mechanism that feels like a heartbeat, and works to immediately change your state of mind positively. The slower rhythms of the doppel are calming, while the faster rhythms help you feel focused, similar to music. Use it to stay calm under pressure, focus on the task ahead of you, and keep going when you need to.
- Backed by Science – Results showing doppel’s calming effect have been published in the peer-reviewed journal Nature Scientific Reports.
- A natural, psychological effect – Although doppel feels like a heartbeat, your heart rate won’t match doppel’s rhythm. It’s a natural, psychological effect
- Shown to reduce stress and increase focus – doppel has been tested and shown to both reduce stress and increase focus.
- No activity tracking, no notifications – doppel doesn’t count steps or send notifications. Use it to feel calm and focused, anytime and anywhere.
- Construction – Stainless steel base, Plastic top (70% PC, 30% ABS), Medical grade straight or tapered silicon strap
- Dimensions – 37.5mm in diameter, 8.5mm in height, weighs only 34 grams
- Battery – Fully rechargeable lithium ion battery. Charges via a bespoke charging base in two hours
- Waterproofing – IP65 water and sweat resistant
- IMPORTANT NOTE – doppel’s stainless steel metal base contains very small quantities of nickel, however, the amount falls below the strict nickel restrictions set by European REACH regulation. Therefore, while nickel exposure is unlikely to be a problem, you should be aware of the possibility in case you’re susceptible to nickel-related reactions.n/