ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated 1/2 Zip Pullover Shirt
This ActionHeat Heated Pullover is a battery powered heated pullover shirt from ActionHeat that uses patented technology to keep you warm. Utilizing ActionHeat’s 5V battery system, this heated apparel comes complete with a 5V Power Bank, 3 temperature settings with easy push button operation.
- MATERIAL COMPOSITION: The heated shirt is made using 91% polyester and 9% spandex. The material composition is antibacterial and wicks moisture. It ensures warmth, comfort, and versatility.
- HEAT SETTINGS: The battery heated shirt uses Tri-Zone heating system that includes three built-in heating panels that are strategically placed on the chest and upper back to warm the core of the body. The panels are made using ultra-fine carbon fiber.
- 5V SIGNAL TECHNOLOGY: The battery-operated heated shirt uses a patented technology wherein the garment can be charged using 5V battery. This heated apparel comes complete with a 5V Power Bank.
- TEMPERATURE SETTINGS: The men’s pullover shirt features touch-button control technology that helps to regulate the temperature settings. These settings are- High (Red): 150 F, Medium (White): 130 F and Low (Blue): 110 F.
- KIT INCLUDES: The battery heated shirt is supplied with ActionHeat 5V Power Bank (6000mAh) and (1) USB charging Kit. The power bank has 4 LED power indicators to display its battery life.
Package arrived missing the battery and charger so at this point a really expensive pullover shirt.
Works great, noticeably warm when leaning against something.
Nice fitting, light baselayer I wore for hunting. Not super warm but I never got cold.
I love this and living in Minnesota I wear it daily. It heats up quickly and keeps me warm. The battery is small and comes out easily for charging. Now I don’t need to wear so many layers.
Isaiah A Roberts –
It worked well at first but I think the wire twisted on the inside and made it stopping working.
Robert E. –
The amazon listing and price indicate that this should have come with a battery. There is paperwork for a battery, but no battery. I’m hoping this is an oversight and will be rectified. AGAIN 99$ and NO BATTERY??
Mischelle Squire –
Great product. Used it on a fall motorcycle trip. Made it comfortable even on cold days.
R. Whit –