ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Balaclava Face Mask
Wind-Resistant Winter Balaclava Hood Neck Warmer for Outdoor Sports, Motorcycling, Skiing and Snowboarding. Reaches a comfortable 130F and lasts up to 4.5+ Hours.; Weather resistant cozy fleece provides warmth, comfort, and versatility. The ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Balaclava is designed for people who take on the outdoors, head-on. Featuring a tight, stretchy fit to trap your head’s natural heat, you will love the extra comfort of strategically placed heating panels on both ears.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN – A must-have for those frequently going out in bitter cold or strong winds, this unisex face mask balaclava has a water-resistant softshell outer, heat-trapping insulated mid layer, and breathable fleece lining for ultimate warmth and comfort.
- 3 HEAT SETTINGS – The rechargeable 5V heated balaclava delivers three levels of heat, controlled by the button-touch temperature controller. The estimated heated times at High (Red): 130F is 1.5+ hours, Medium (White): 110F is 2.5+ hours, and Low (Blue): 90F is 4.5+ hours.
- LONG-LASTING WARMTH – The tight, stretchy fit hooded balaclava traps your head’s natural heat as well as strategically placed built-in carbon fiber heating panels on both ears for ultimate warmth. It can last up to 4.5 hours on a single charge.
- VERSATILE HEATED CLOTHING – This heating garment can be worn in a number of ways. It can be worn as a regular balaclava covering the whole face, as a hood to keep face exposed, as a scarf to cover only the neck, or as a hat. It can also be used as a storage bag.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – The balaclava heat gear kit comes with (1) ActionHeat heated balaclava, (1) ActionHeat 5V power bank (3000mAh) and (1) USB charger kit.
I have always enjoyed the versatility of a Balaclava, but to have one with built in battery heating AND such a cool LED button is like a whole level up! I get compliments left and right and can use it in almost any setting.
Beth Laliberte –
kept my face super warm on the ski slopes loved it
Steve Elston –
I received this heated fleece balaclava right before a major snowstorm here in Michigan. I charged the usb rechargeable power pack and put the hood right into service as I used the snowblower on my driveway and sidewalk. It was really comfortable and warm. I didn’t even notice the extra bulge of the power pack, which is in a zippered pouch located along the back of the neck. Heat automatically kicks from high(red) to medium(white) when warmed up, which saves battery and still keeps your head warm. Power can be manually adjusted back up or down to low (blue) as needed. The hood is not waterproof though, so it still can and does get soaked. My balaclava is not that old, but seems to be good quality, which is what you would expect for the price.