ActionHeat Base Layer Battery Operated Heated Shirt for Men
This lightweight, stylish black long sleeved battery heated shirt from ActionHeat eliminates the need for bulky layers of clothing in cold weather. It can be worn under another garment as a base layer. Just switch on the battery powered heating function and the heated base layer will start to warm. Slim down without sacrificing your warmth with the ActionHeat Heated Base Layer Shirt.
- FUNCTIONAL AND STYLISH – Stylish Electric Heated Clothing w/ 3 Heat Panels for Winter Innerwear, Outdoor Camping, Skiing and Hunting
- BATTERY OPERATED – Designed with three (3) built-in heating panels on the chest and upper back, this heated base layer shirt for men is powered by rechargeable 6000mAh 5V power bank to provide core body warmth. It can also be used to charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device, but result in reduced heating capability.
- COMFORTABLE WARMTH – The heat shirt for men mobility-enhancing ActionFlex heating panels that comfortably warm the core body while allowing for full range of mobility. The 3 heat settings include High (red): 130F 2+ hours, Medium (white): 110F – 3+ hours, and Low (blue): 90F 4.5+ hours.
- SUPERIOR HEATING TECHNOLOGY – This heating shirt for men utilizes FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to maximize heating efficiency.
- INCLUDES – The electric heat clothing kit has (1) ActionHeat base layer shirt, (1) ActionHeat 5V power bank (6000mAh), and (1) USB charging kit.
It’s seems to heat very well, it fits like a shirt really lose fitting not like a base layer that fits snug
Big E. –
I’ve had 1 heated jacket, 1 heated jacket liner, 2 heated vests, heated gloves, and 2 heated hoodies. I ride motorcycles all year long so staying warm is important. Now with all of them, I’ve found that I’ve had to order 1 size smaller than I’m used to buying just so it would be a little snug. You want it snug otherwise the heating elements won’t press tightly against your body. This is the same with this base layer. I usually wear medium, but the small feels just like a regular medium.I’ve found it to be equally warm compared to my other heated clothing. What I like the most is that I can wear anything on top of it. I’m not tied to just wearing the same heated jacket. I can wear a light windbreaker or a hoodie and still keep warm in chilly weather. Also the light on the chest of the heated hoodies and jackets attracts too many onlookers. With the heated base layer and something over it, no one knows you’re using heated clothing.The pocket that holds the battery pack only fits a small pack like the one that comes with it. I sometimes use a 20,000 mAh pack for all day use so I put that inside my jacket pocket. The cord is long enough that I can put it in the pocket without any hassle.
Mad and Dave –
Being very cold-natured I have several pieces of heated clothing; this base-layer shirt is definitely my favorite! I love the fact that I can plug it into any PC, wall bug, or power bank and get warmth! (as long as the power source is 5V/2A which most are) I have a few other shirts which use proprietary batteries/ chargers, etc and its a pain to remember to pack the right ones when leaving for a while. With this shirt I can use any standard power bank.The shirt runs true to size but I would suggest keeping it as snug as possible to prevent heat escape and maximize its effectiveness.I don’t really like the lighted switch on my chest, especially in low-light situations, but I’ll take the light over the cold any day!The only con is that I can’t get one in white!
So far it’s been amazing. My husband works in the weather and hates being cold. He hasn’t had to turn it above low yet. When wearing a hoodie the heat goes all the way up to his head. The fact you can use any battery pack is great too. He has extra charged in the car but has never had to use. He wears a long underwear shirt under it to help decrease need for washing it. Want to be sure and preserve it.
David Deepsea –
Really like the product. Kept me warm when playing golf. And temperatures. And med 50s. What I dislike about it is where they put the battery. Gets in the during your golf swing.
Great shirt, have had it 2 months washes by hand, I have 2 and have to use them every day at work bcs the AC is so low.Battery 6 hours on low works fine.A great product!
BURNS! Wore 4-5 times, washed on gentle after each wearing. Last time out multiple dime-sized burns across my upper back. Never wore directly against skin, only as 2nd layer, thankfully, otherwise it could have been worse!
Steve Pruitt –
Yes I’m sure this item would of been great but at a small party I thought for my wife, someone still it???