The DXFRS220 Dewalt Wearable Walkie Talkies
DEWALT DXFRS220 1 Watt Wearable Heavy Duty – Hands Free, Shock Resistant, Long Range & Rechargeable Two-Way Radio with VOX (2 Pack). The DEWALT DXFRS220 is a hands-free, wearable Walkie Talkie pair. Ultra-clear long distance reception of up to 100, 000 square feet. Provides easy Access to all 22 channels, and works with other FRS walkie-talkie 2-way radios. Start communicating better with Dewalt wearable walkie talkies
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Warranty only valid by authorized resellers.
- LONG RANGE COMMUNICATION: One watt of power provides Up to 100,000 sq. ft of long distance signal range depending on terrain and conditions.
- ROGER BEEP TONE: Confirmation tone indicates the completion of the user’s transmission, and signals others it is clear to talk.
- UP TO 10 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer Battery charges with Micro-USB charging cable
- WATER RESISTANT – IPX4 STANDARD: Protection from splashing water, no matter the direction
At ebay.com you can purchase a DeWalt DXFRS220 Walkie Talkie Pair for only $30.00., which is 80% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($148.90). The cheapest price was found on July 20, 2021 3:09 pm. – View Buying Options
DEWALT is well known for producing long lasting and high quality products. They have now entered the two way radio market place with their jobsite walkie talkies. DEWALT's current radio models are designed to use 22 FRS frequencies, which can be used license-free by both businesses and end users.
DEWALT DXFRS220 walkie-talkies (set of 2) are built on the FRS platform. Handsfree, wearable 0.5-Watt radios have maximum coverage up to 100,000 sq. ft. Clips onto clothing, allowing you to talk and listen without actually holding the radio. Splash water proof, dust proof, shock resistant, anti-slip design. Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the MODEL DXFRS220: instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.