Wearable Oxygen Monitor Activity Tracker Watch
This wearable activity tracker/watch can measure your blood oxygen saturation and will alert you if your SpO2 levels drop below safe levels. The wristband from LUNASEA also offers a host of other features and with only 1 hour to fully charge it will last for up to 1 week!
- Multiple Function: 24 hour continuous Heart rate and Sleep monitor,Pedometer watch,Calorie counter,Step counter,Bluetooth Phone call reminder,Caller’s name display,Caller ID display,Reject answer the phone,Call & SMS message notification,Sedentary reminder,Remote Camera,Alarm,Countdown,Stopwatch.
- Continuous Monitoring: Continuously monitoring and recording blood oxygen level,HRV, heart rate and motion. Automatically track sleep with heart rate and O2 feature, get more insights into your light, deep sleep stages.
- Smart Vibration Alarm: detect changes of O2 level,Heart rate and Sedentary reminder, active a vibration on your wrist when it detects oxygen & Heart Rate level drops lower than the threshold. Setup to get accurate detecting on your wrist.
- Smart Fitness tracker: Automatically track all-day activity including steps, distance and calories burnt, also has the professional sports modes for running, riding outdoor or indoor etc and the device can work with your phone’s GPS to draw the map for your training.
- Longer Battery Life: Full charge requires only about 1 hour and the standby time can be 5-7 days.