Gelete Waterproof Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses
GELETE Polarized Bluetooth Smart Sunglasses are fashionable sunglasses that allow you to easily listen to music through the sunglasses themselves. With these audio sunglasses you won’t have to carry sunglasses and a separate pair of Bluetooth headphones. The unique 2-1 design will simplify your life.
- Open Ear Bluetooth Speaker: The smart sunglasses are designed with open ear speaker, which allows you listen to the music, make phone calls without blocking other sounds around you. It is safer when you are driving, cycling, running or walking on roads.Magnetic suction charging, more convenient.
- UV400 Polarized Lens: Sunglasses offer polarized lenses and 100% UV protection to keep your eyes protected from the sun. This makes the audio sunglasses suitable for outdoor activities such as fishing, driving, skiing, sailing, hunting, sunlight bath, protecting eyes from hurt by strong sun
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connection: Stable and easy to access to your cellphones and tablets, works with all devices which are Bluetooth enabled. It’s very easy to connect.. You only need to switch on the smart glasses, connect the Bluetooth signal to your smart phone and it is ready to go! Easy and stable from up to 30 ft away.
- Long Battery Life: Bluetooth listening for 6-7 hours, standby for 350 hours, charging for 2-3 hours, Hi-Fi stereo speaker.Exclusive US Style Design,Neat,Unisex and Very Comfortable to Wear while Relaxing and Exercising
- Accessories: a pair of polarized Bluetooth glasses, charging line, instructions, glasses bag, glasses cloth
- IPX7 Waterproof sunglasses: Our wireless Bluetooth 5.0 sunglasses designed and provided favorable waterproof effect which can easily resist sweat and rain.It won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls.
- Calls, music,navigation: Integrated AI voice control gives you access to your navigation, phone calls, music, etc. without having to pull out your phone.Always be listening to your favorite tunes with 3.5 hours of music playback on a full charge.
Bad. Bad. Bad. Would even gift to my 10 year old. Straight garbage. Returned.
Shannon McNeal –
These glasses are every bit worth the money.. the sound quality could be better but other than that absolutely no complaints
Glasses seem to be really good overall. The frames are bulky and tend to hurt a little around the arms near the ears. Sound is really good.
Mr. Gary –
These are junk! I hated them. Very loud as in someone 10ft away will hear you. Also I had these less than a week and returned them and Amazon put it on a “gift card” I didn’t even get my money back. This is coming from a person who’s open to lesser quality for a better price. DO NOT BUY THESE trust me they’re completely junk.
I got this one’s before any other bluethhoth glasses since ive never had any. So first i went with the low cost ones which are this right here. I dont know if my product was defective but the sound was horrible, couldn’t even hear the voice just noise when the speaker is all worn out. Just horrible sound. Instead i saved up and got me the boost ones
Tiffany Merafuentes –
I bought this for my husband for a early Father’s Day gift. I was going to buy him the Bose ones but they are super expensive and he loses his glass. So I came across these one and had to grab them for him since he loves listen to music all the time and wearing his sunglasses everywhere. I was so surprised that he loves them and the sound is amazing for the price. He wears them to ride his bike and the music is prefect enough to hear but still able to hear and be aware of his surroundings. It was to the prefect present for him. I recommend buying these one if you don’t want to spend so much money.
I love the concept of open speakers near ears however just talking about the glasses themselves being used to listen to audio from my tablets/phones/computer is pretty weak and not very good. Its extremely hard to hear anything and sound like a bunch of mumbling. The reason why I gave it such a higher score than zero is because the headphones that come with the glasses make or break this product. In my opinion I really enjoy both quality and level at which my earphones play my audio. I never use them without the earphones and I usually have them on my head when I’m inside and just need the headphones and not the sunglasses part. But when I need to go outside and all I have to do I pull my sunglasses down to my eyes and I still have my earphones in and it makes a smooth transition. It can get a little annoying when uding them amd always having to push the glasses up on your head just so you can use the ear buds but I already gor use to usinf them so other than that their quality is decent. Just dont use them without the ear buds.
I got these for my husband and he loved them. The only set back would be that he complained that he could not turn them up enough. After a month one of the lens fell out. They were awesome while they lasted.