Bose Sports Sunglasses Frames Tempo
Experience high-quality sound in Sport Sunglasses with the Bose Frames Tempo. The Tempo utilizes a state of the art Open-Ear audio design which allows you to hear music and your surroundings at the same time.
- Bose sport sunglasses — Bose Frames Tempo are high-performance sport sunglasses, delivering revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio (nothing in or on your ears) with a comfortable, sweat- and weather-resistant design.
- Sport Bluetooth sunglasses with long battery life — Pair to your device for high-quality sound and crystal-clear calls. Reliable Bluetooth range up to 30 ft. with play time up to 8 hours per charge. Fully recharge in 1 hour via USB-C.
- Superior audio embedded in sport sunglasses — Open Ear Audio design lets you hear your music and environment at the same time, while specially designed speakers play loud and deep enough to hear over the rush of wind when cycling at speeds of 40 km/h.
- Secure fit — From the soft, silicone nose pads (3 options in box) to the flexible temple grips, these Bose sport sunglasses stay put but feel light. Lens Width: 65 mm | Bridge Width: 17 mm | Temple Length: 172.5 mm | Temple Width: 157 mm
- Durable design for multi-sport use — With a TR-90 nylon frame, textured finish, and a special mesh that lines the ports to help keep out water and debris, Bose sport sunglasses are perfect for high-intensity workouts in rough terrain.
- Water resistant — Bose Frames Tempo are IPX4 water-resistant sport audio sunglasses, so they can withstand the elements — blood, sweat, tears, and the great outdoors.
Interchangeable lenses — Bose sport sunglasses come with Mirrored Black lenses (VLT 12%) but can be easily swapped for Trail Blue (VLT 28%) or Road Orange (VLT 20%). And they are prescription (Rx) ready.