Vuzix Blade Upgraded Augmented Reality Smart Glasses
Vuzix Blade AR Smart Glasses provide a wearable smart display with a see-through viewing experience utilizing Vuzix’ proprietary waveguide optics and Cobra II display engine – The field of view (FOV) on the Vuzix Blade Upgraded is equivalent to a 32” TV at 8 feet away! It’s like having your smartphone screen information with you wherever you go. The Vuzix Blade is a stand-alone Android device that doubles as the ultimate smartphone accessory with the ability to overlay information onto the real world including mapping directions, restaurant menus, alerts and more all while your phone stays in your pocket.
- Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses are extremely lightweight, weighing in at only 3.36 ounces / Feature a built in HD Camera w/ voice controls
- With the Vuzix Blade you can enjoy popular streaming video platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video or make a video phone call through Facebook Lite Messenger.
- Vuzix Blade runs BladeOS, an Android based operating system (OS). The Blade will automatically update its OS over-the-air when the device is connected to WiFi. Compatible Vuzix Blade applications can be downloaded directly on the Blade from the Vuzix App Store (Google Play Store apps are not supported on this device).
- With Alexa Built-in, Vuzix Blade users can request an Uber, set timers, create lists, hear and display the news or weather, control smart home devices, and more.
- The DJI Drone app on Vuzix Blade enables the communication between the glasses and any DJI remote controller through a USB cable or via WIFI, enabling the drone pilot to not only keep their eyes on the drone but simultaneously receive navigational feedback and a live video feed directly through the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses.
- Battery Life can range from 2 hours when watching a movie on Netflix or using applications and approximately 35 minutes when using the camera continuously to record video. Using an external battery is recommended for long-term usage.
- Recommended: A compatible iOS or Android device with the Vuzix Blade Companion app for configuration and management of the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. Includes 1 BT headphone, 1 pair of analog earbuds, 1 analog Micro USB converter and 1 Micro USB to USB power cord.