ASHATA Smart Glasses enables the wearer to enjoy Bluetooth audio packed inside the convenience of easy to wear sunglasses. The glasses feature open ear headphones, polarized lenses, hands-free calling, touch control, and are even waterproof. With the ability to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device, these glasses provide a seamless listening experience that is perfect for anyone on the go.
- The UV400 Polarized Sunglasses Lenses reduce screen glare and eye fatigue while protecting your eyes from the sun.
- The industry leading Bluetooth 5.0 connection provides smooth and uninterrupted sound with low latency audio.
- The built-in omnidirectional microphone allows for hands-free phone calls.
- The touch interface of the glasses allows for easy control of music, media, calls, and voice assistants.
- The battery life lasts more than 5 hours and automatically saves power when not in use.
Overall, ASHATA Smart Glasses are a must-have for anyone who wants to stay connected while on the go, without sacrificing style or comfort. With their sleek design and advanced features, these glasses are sure to become a staple in your daily routine.
corey j –
I really like these sunglasses. I have a large face and they fit me well. I use these glasses when I ride my bike. It’s a game changer and I love them. My only con is that I wish that the volume was louder.
Ryan M. –
These worked really well and I thought the quality of the lenses was top notch! Unfortunately they are HUGE and this is coming from a guy with a big head to begin with. They aren’t overly heavy just large in size. As far as the electronics go they work great and sound really good. The touch pad is really nice compared to buttons as well. Great performance for the price point and probably the closest thing to a maui jim quality lens as I’ve seen for such a low price.